New Bag Style: Céline Soft Cube, Barneys exclusive

This looks pretty! The weird thing is that I was told it is only an exclusive to the Madison Ave Celine boutique. I guess everyone is just saying that to get people to buy it.

Maybe it's just certain colors? That's kind of annoying haha. It'll be a popular bag though-- the price point is incredible.

Modeling pics! I'm personally gonna hold out for a different color combo but the bag is incredible.

For reference I'm 5'10"

View attachment 3704770View attachment 3704772View attachment 3704774

Yeah I agree, for the price it is a really nice bag. It looks great on you! I like how the long strap is wrapped around the shorter handles.

i love this style. it looks so functional for my lifestyle. i wish it was available in black. if i didn't already have a navy bag of a similar size i'd go for that... but the green suede looks gorgeous. i can't wait to find out more info and see more pics of these styles. i wish we had a celine boutique here in sydney.

like the style, just not the colours/colour combinations though..
I agree! If this bag does well this season, I'm sure they're going to come up with new colours and combinations next season. I love this style but I'm going to wait for the next set of colours, even if it means having to pay more because of the inevitable price increase!

I agree! If this bag does well this season, I'm sure they're going to come up with new colours and combinations next season. I love this style but I'm going to wait for the next set of colours, even if it means having to pay more because of the inevitable price increase!
heh same thoughts! This morning I was thinking of possible colour combinations that will make it a must buy for me. I think ocean, or powder blue would do it. Something like the Box below! Or a soft grey reminiscent of rainy mornings. What about you?
Celine-Classic-Box-Bag-Blue-4350.jpg