• Chloe Drew Mini Cement Pink

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • LV Alma BB DE

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters

areeba

Sep 4, 2014
Hi!

So I recently got a Chloe Drew mini in Motty Grey and I think it's the perfect bag. But...I'm craving pale pink so much. I feel I can't have enough of that colour in my wardrobe. I have a YSL Clutch in the same and a Chanel rect mini in a slightly brighter than pale pink. And now I am gravitating towards Chloe Drew mini in Cement Pink which would make it two drews in my wardrobe!

However I'm also lusting after Alma be in DE. Not interested in vernis or epi.

So I'm really confused about which one to get. The pink makes my heart flutter and the alma looks so elegant. If im naughty, I'm able to buy the pink Chloe at 10% off so it's a good deal and could get the Alma at Heathrow whenever I travel. Or I could save money and just get one of them.

What do I do!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 755
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
Reactions: PinkInTheBlue
Thank you ladies! The more I look at the Chloe the more I love it. I will keep the pink as well as the grey and may be get the alma when travelling over summer. Hopefully LV won't crank up prices

I know you made up your mind, & I agree, the Chloe looks GREAT on you. Down the road if you think about getting an Alma BB again, look at the epi line as you can add even more color to your wardrobe. [emoji162][emoji156]

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I would go for the Chole as well.. From what i have read, the Alma BB isn't a very practical bag because it doesn't hold much due to its side and the opening is very small to get things in and out!

Both! I have an Alma BB in DE and I adore it! I had two others in Amarante Vernis and Epi Piment and sold them. The DE is gorgeous and I use it often. It is elegant and very versatile. I also adore the Drew, especially the mini! It looks fabulous on you and the pink is so pretty with that outfit especially. The Motty grey is a great neutral. I just ordered the Drew mini in Sienna Red. It's a great bag. I'd get the pink Chloe now and the Alma bb later. You won't regret owning both.