Gucci.com Order Processing

loveloverad

Apr 3, 2016
Okay.

I ordered a pair of loafers from Gucci.com on a Sunday night and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. My friend got her shipping confirmation even when I ordered first.

I paid through Paypal. Anyone have the same experience? I thought paying through Paypal would mean faster processing.

Okay.

I ordered a pair of loafers from Gucci.com on a Sunday night and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. My friend got her shipping confirmation even when I ordered first.

I paid through Paypal. Anyone have the same experience? I thought paying through Paypal would mean faster processing.

Hi, most of the time I would find my order confirmation in my junk folder. (I have no idea why it's always there lol.)
:smile:

Hi there! Yeah I got my order confirmation but as we speak it's still processing. At times you ordered do you pay through Paypal?

Hi. The last time I ordered from Gucci was over a year ago and at that time they didn't accept PayPal. It's good to know that they do now. :smile:
So no, I've never ordered through PayPal yet.

Good luck with your loafers I hope you get them soon.

(I read here somewhere that they're on sale via private invite. Were you lucky enough to get invited?) :smile:

Hi. The last time I ordered from Gucci was over a year ago and at that time they didn't accept PayPal. It's good to know that they do now. :smile:
So no, I've never ordered through PayPal yet.

Good luck with your loafers I hope you get them soon.

(I read here somewhere that they're on sale via private invite. Were you lucky enough to get invited?) :smile:

Thank you! I do hope I get them soon!

Sadly, no! Thanks for the tip though. I think that's why orders take longer to process.