Questions about eva clutch stitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
So I just purchased a eva clutch from a local consignment store in my city and I find that the stitching is off on the leather tab (end of the zipper) among other things.
I told the lady and she keeps sending me pictures of other Eva clutch with similar botched stitching, saying that it's vintage and that it was re stitched by Louis Vuitton. The R in Paris is also off to me, but she insists it's normal for a vintage bag. I included other pictures who were very odd if you ask me.
What are your thoughts on this? :/

Attachments

• Snapchat-999375660.jpg
    Snapchat-999375660.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Snapchat-228705156.jpg
    Snapchat-228705156.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Snapchat-1785873087.jpg
    Snapchat-1785873087.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 140
  • Snapchat-1556605582.jpg
    Snapchat-1556605582.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Snapchat-649006984.jpg
    Snapchat-649006984.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 140
Hello!
So I just purchased a eva clutch from a local consignment store in my city and I find that the stitching is off on the leather tab (end of the zipper) among other things.
I told the lady and she keeps sending me pictures of other Eva clutch with similar botched stitching, saying that it's vintage and that it was re stitched by Louis Vuitton. The R in Paris is also off to me, but she insists it's normal for a vintage bag. I included other pictures who were very odd if you ask me.
What are your thoughts on this? :/
Hello. I responded to your post in the authentication thread....All requests should be posted there. Since you do not have a link and this was a private sale you may want to use a professional authentication service. Please do not post any more pictures until you have verified authenticity. Thank you.....

Hello. I responded to your post in the authentication thread....All requests should be posted there. Since you do not have a link and this was a private sale you may want to use a professional authentication service. Please do not post any more pictures until you have verified authenticity. Thank you.....

Hello do you have any suggestions on who's service I should seek?

Status
Not open for further replies.