Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Bandouliere in Epi Leather or Empreinte?

I have both, but my Emp is the original model. If I had to do over, I'd just buy it in Epi. The reason is Epi is much lighter and holds its shape without base shaper or bag organizer. The Epi strap is adjustable too, best bag for the money.

Reactions: Imanaqvi1
I have both, but my Emp is the original model. If I had to do over, I'd just buy it in Epi. The reason is Epi is much lighter and holds its shape without base shaper or bag organizer. The Epi strap is adjustable too, best bag for the money.

Thank you! I am so glad to find someone who has used both bags :smile: How well does the Epi keep its shape over time? The Emp bags lose their shapes quite a bit.

Thank you! I am so glad to find someone who has used both bags :smile: How well does the Epi keep its shape over time? The Emp bags lose their shapes quite a bit.

Hi :smile:. I own two empreinte 25 speedys and an epi speedy. The empreinte is prettier and softer. The epi holds its shape very well with no organizer inside or anything. It's very very rigid. The empreinte bags only lose their shape if you carry a lot. The 25 size doesn't really lose its shape. The 30 size are the ones that get slouchy. My empreinte speedys look brand new. Epi crossbody is very bulky. It looks like a doctors bag almost. And epi gets little scratches and gaps (dents) in the leather with wear and tear. The new empreinte speedy has a long strap that isn't ideal for shoulder carry. It's a two part strap. It also has gold lettering printed on the front that chips off just like it does in LV wallets. I wouldn't buy a second epi speedy, but I do love the one I have. It's very discreet compared to my empreinte speedys and I love that. I also love the silver hardware. It's so beautiful! If your main concern is losing shape and you love structure, you can get an empreinte speedy and use a samorga inside or get the epi speedy which will keep its shape wonderfully :smile: