Iphone 4 cover, what else can I use it for?

Yes, I totally agree..
But since I have it, it would be super nice to convert it to another purpose.. Just don't know what to do with it.. So I'm curious about LV hacks :smile:

There is a thread for LV hacks where they might have some good ideas for you. I would also suggest credit cards, your business cards or perhaps some small items like a nail file and chapstick or a mini pack of tissues (little things that you don't want to just throw in your purse on their own, or maybe it could hold earbuds?

There is a thread for LV hacks where they might have some good ideas for you. I would also suggest credit cards, your business cards or perhaps some small items like a nail file and chapstick or a mini pack of tissues (little things that you don't want to just throw in your purse on their own, or maybe it could hold earbuds?

Here's the link
Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV
https://forum.purseblog.com/index.p...nnovative-Ideas-and-Ways-to-Modify-LV.902693/

Reactions: Bichita
Hi, my gorgeous empreinte iPhone 4 sleeve is just sitting in the closet.
I don't have an iPhone 4 anymore.
Any other ideas for use?

Would you ever take it to a cobbler or someone that works with leather & redesign it into a make-up pouch or something more useful? Or would you just sell it b/4 you would do that?