Neverfull GM vs. Neonoe

I think you need to assess how much you carry everyday. They are not really comparable in this regard. I think my NF MM is too big for an everyday bag, so I would definitely vote for the NeoNoe over a GM.

Reactions: charalis
You could put 4 neonoes inside a NFGM ~ obviously 2 completely different bags. :smile:

I think you need to assess how much you carry everyday. They are not really comparable in this regard. I think my NF MM is too big for an everyday bag, so I would definitely vote for the NeoNoe over a GM.

I agree with lovethe1urwith & LV_4ever.
Both are completely different style of bag.

I have a neverfull GM few years ago & recently just got a neo noe.

In my personal opinion: ( in comparison of the 2 bags)
The neverfull
- it's a shoulder bag
- wide opening on top, no zip or closure
- can fit a lot (when I first had my son, I use neverfull like a diaper bag- spare clothes, diapers, sometimes breast pump machine)
- can fit even A3 size papers

The neo noe
- the shape of bag: square base on the bottom means the bag would jut out from your body. I try to cover the bag corners whenever I'm walking next to a wall.
- the width of the bag can fit my zippy wallet's length. Meaning I tuck my wallet horizontally.

- on the image: the top is the pull tab front
From top left to right: 2 x recycle bags pouch, 1x soft pack facial tissue, 1x wet tissue
In the middle zipped compartment: I keep my phone cable & earphones
In the bottom space: i have another pouch with some small dividers inside. I leave this pouch unzip. Inside the pouch; I have my keys & gate remote controller, the spare car keys, lipstick, panty liners, business cards...
Can you see the zipped item on the bottom? That's my zippy wallet.
IMG_1495358250.296534.jpg

- could only A5 papers in this bag or rolled up A4 papers.
- the obvious cons of this bag is the cross body strap length. I'm 5ft 1; so the bag hangs midway to my thigh or after my butt ... (too low for me)
- luckily my SA suggested the bandouliere strap which made the more ergonomic to my size. I can now access to my bag while in crossbody.

I would say, based on my current usage - personally I would prefer to use neo noe.