Chanel Espadrilles Club!

I just received my white with black cap toe canvas espadrilles. First of all, it's not the off white color from a few years ago. It has a greyish tone, almost like a very light grey. But the bigger issue is that the shoes squeaked so much when I only took a few steps on carpet. For those of you who had squeaking issues with the new canvas espadrilles, did it go away in some time or did y'all return them? My other Chanel espadrilles have never squeaked. Another thing to note, is that the CC's are much thinner than previous years. I'm comparing them to my navy with black cap toe canvas espadrilles from 15A.

IMG_4990.JPGIMG_4994.JPG
My newest babies, and first canvas espadrilles [emoji7] when I saw the pink and black in store, IN MY SIZE, i couldn't resist. I normally don't buy on impulse, but this color just spoke to me. If anyone is on the fence, I highly suggest you take the plunge!
I did notice some squeaking that I never noticed with my leather ones. However, It only bothered me when I was walking around at home. When I wore them outside, the squeaking wasn't so obvious.

IMG_1494642859.235002.jpg
IMG_1494642870.264648.jpg
IMG_1494642881.521588.jpg
IMG_1494642893.975795.jpg

My 2nd and 3rd espadrilles!!! Finally Toronto Yorkdale Chanel store have the canvas espadrilles today... I was just gonna get the blue pair since they only display blue and pink in store... but than the SA show me the beige one... although I have the leather one in beige already but this canvas one look more like a off white in person... so I end up picking up both at the end... too bad they didn't get any black colour or else I would get black for sure...

View attachment 3697215View attachment 3697216
My newest babies, and first canvas espadrilles [emoji7] when I saw the pink and black in store, IN MY SIZE, i couldn't resist. I normally don't buy on impulse, but this color just spoke to me. If anyone is on the fence, I highly suggest you take the plunge!
I did notice some squeaking that I never noticed with my leather ones. However, It only bothered me when I was walking around at home. When I wore them outside, the squeaking wasn't so obvious.

I so want this in black!!!

View attachment 3697225
View attachment 3697226
View attachment 3697227
View attachment 3697228

My 2nd and 3rd espadrilles!!! Finally Toronto Yorkdale Chanel store have the canvas espadrilles today... I was just gonna get the blue pair since they only display blue and pink in store... but than the SA show me the beige one... although I have the leather one in beige already but this canvas one look more like a off white in person... so I end up picking up both at the end... too bad they didn't get any black colour or else I would get black for sure...
I just did the exact same thing today. Picked up both colors from yorkdale as well!