Aurore vs. Grape vs. Fuschia

chandra920

Feb 17, 2016
Does anyone own pieces in all 3 colors and could post a picture of them side by side? I have a couple of things in fuschia but the only wallets I like (in this case, on the preloved market) are grape or aurore. Trying to decide what would coordinate better. It's hard to tell by comparing individual photos because of lighting differences.

I totally failed in buying all my LV items to coordinate - I have a total mix of everything:smile:.

Does anyone own pieces in all 3 colors and could post a picture of them side by side? I have a couple of things in fuschia but the only wallets I like (in this case, on the preloved market) are grape or aurore. Trying to decide what would coordinate better. It's hard to tell by comparing individual photos because of lighting differences.

I totally failed in buying all my LV items to coordinate - I have a total mix of everything:smile:.

I have the Empreinte Cles in Grape, my mom has Epi Zippy Coin Purse in Fuschia and aunt's Empreinte Citadine PM in Aurore. My aunt is away now, once she's back, I'll try to take a pic of all three for you to compare. Grape has more pink and Fuschia and Aurore is more raspberry red, latter is brighter.

I have the Empreinte Cles in Grape, my mom has Epi Zippy Coin Purse in Fuschia and aunt's Empreinte Citadine PM in Aurore. My aunt is away now, once she's back, I'll try to take a pic of all three for you to compare. Grape has more pink and Fuschia and Aurore is more raspberry red, latter is brighter.

That would be awesome. I'd love to see them all together! I think I get the general overview. I wish that LV would keep somewhat more consistent color lines so I could get my things to coordinate:smile:.