New goodie options!

• Speedy 30 mono or DA

• Speedy B25 mono

• Turenne PM mono

• Croisette DE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 14, 2013
Hi everyone!
I recently had a bag which I returned to Louis Vuitton for a credit note, I'm using part of the credit for the neo noe in rose poudre, but I'll have a fair amount of credit left over for another goodie!

However because of this I have a dilemma...

I could pay barely anything (which is a major factor here :idea:) on top for a speedy classic, I already have a 30 in DE which is now a beaten up 10 year old:huh: and I will never sell her, but do I want a new one in a different canvas?

The other option would be to go all out and pay a few hundred extra (at least) for a speedy B25 (in canvas), turenne pm or the croisette in DE.

Honestly I don't have any type of bag (small/large/print/style) I'm missing in my collection, so it's very hard to make a decision since I'm not basing it on any type of need!

Please help me decide and let me know which you prefer out of the ones listed, TIA! :hbeat:

It sounds like you really love the Speedy style and you are familiar with it's shape. But for a fun change, if it were me, I would buy the Croisette with no hesitation! I tried it on and yes it is quite small. You cannot fit a lot but it is the perfect size for a cross body. It just has some very special details on it imo. And I think it lays great against the body.

Hi everyone!
I recently had a bag which I returned to Louis Vuitton for a credit note, I'm using part of the credit for the neo noe in rose poudre, but I'll have a fair amount of credit left over for another goodie!

However because of this I have a dilemma...

I could pay barely anything (which is a major factor here :idea:) on top for a speedy classic, I already have a 30 in DE which is now a beaten up 10 year old:huh: and I will never sell her, but do I want a new one in a different canvas?

The other option would be to go all out and pay a few hundred extra (at least) for a speedy B25 (in canvas), turenne pm or the croisette in DE.

Honestly I don't have any type of bag (small/large/print/style) I'm missing in my collection, so it's very hard to make a decision since I'm not basing it on any type of need!

Please help me decide and let me know which you prefer out of the ones listed, TIA! :hbeat:

It sounds like you really love the Speedy style and you are familiar with it's shape. But for a fun change, if it were me, I would buy the Croisette with no hesitation! I tried it on and yes it is quite small. You cannot fit a lot but it is the perfect size for a cross body. It just has some very special details on it imo. And I think it lays great against the body.

Speedy b 25 monogram is classic and gorgeous, especially with a patina :smile:

Been admiring Pochette Felicia. It comes with 2 cute inserts. Check it out :smile:

Thanks everyone for voting :hbeat:
Think I'll go for either the speedy b25 or croisette :girlsigh::love:

Reactions: PurseAddict728