Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

They will definitely punch holes for you at the store. I have had it done to several of my belts. Just make sure you call the store to make sure their "repair" guy is there to do it.
The SAs can do it. There is a kit in the back... It's actually really cool.. I have watched them do it before.

I need advice. I have one kelly belt in black with silver hardware and cant decide if I should get a brown one with silver or gold hardware. I was thinking gold cause variety, but am not really a gold person.

I need advice. I have one kelly belt in black with silver hardware and cant decide if I should get a brown one with silver or gold hardware. I was thinking gold cause variety, but am not really a gold person.

Hi!!! I only have one K belt, and I also got it in silver because I'm not a gold person. My H belt is also silver. however, I got a rose gold CDC buckle and it looks SO amazing over black clothing!!!

It really depends on what you wear. For instance, my two love bracelets are white gold and rose gold. My rolex is silver
My bags have both HW, so it made sense to get me some variety like you say. Also tastes shift all the time.... well at least for me they do!!

Reactions: elly_fong
Hi!!! I only have one K belt, and I also got it in silver because I'm not a gold person. My H belt is also silver. however, I got a rose gold CDC buckle and it looks SO amazing over black clothing!!!

It really depends on what you wear. For instance, my two love bracelets are white gold and rose gold. My rolex is silver
My bags have both HW, so it made sense to get me some variety like you say. Also tastes shift all the time.... well at least for me they do!!
Hmm all of my jewelry is rose gold. I got a JUC and LOVE in rose gold and just decided to commit hahaha, but to me the hermes rose gold is almost pink, but maybe a brown belt with rose gold would look good? I don't think I've seen one in person yet. I've never been a gold person except for I got the Chanel classic flap in beige with ghw for some odd reason.

Hmm all of my jewelry is rose gold. I got a JUC and LOVE in rose gold and just decided to commit hahaha, but to me the hermes rose gold is almost pink, but maybe a brown belt with rose gold would look good? I don't think I've seen one in person yet. I've never been a gold person except for I got the Chanel classic flap in beige with ghw for some odd reason.
Hermes rose gold is NOT almost pink.... it's the best rose gold everrrrr.... very subtle. Highly recommend.

really? haha I think it's pinker than most rose golds. I have a cdc in rose gold and it looks odd with my cartier. Is their fine jewelry rose gold different?
Hmmm.... I don't have a CDC in RG but I do have fine jewelry and it is not pink.... it is soooo pretty I can't say enough how much I love it hahahah
Maybe it looks di with so much hardware in the CDC but in smaller pieces it's not how u described.... mine is so subtle I can actually mix it with yellow gold and it doesn't bother me. And I'm not a fan of mixing metals so that's significant....

Hi everyone!
I know you must buy as a kit (buckle and belt) but I was told once you've purchased the kit you are allowed to buy additional buckles. Is this true? I'm torn on which buckle to buy and if I want it to match my jewelry and everyday wear or if I want it to be more for riding and showing (horses).

Thank you!!

Hi everyone!
I know you must buy as a kit (buckle and belt) but I was told once you've purchased the kit you are allowed to buy additional buckles. Is this true? I'm torn on which buckle to buy and if I want it to match my jewelry and everyday wear or if I want it to be more for riding and showing (horses).

Thank you!!
No that is incorrect. Sorry. You can only buy a strap separately. Never a buckle. Buckles are always only sold in a kit.

Reactions: Mininana and liz_
Hi everyone!

Thank you!!
In my experience this is not true. You can buy additional straps without a buckle but not the other way around. I have three buckles and I have had to purchase a strap with each of them.