LV prices in the past

You could try Yoogis website. Do a search for Louis Vuitton zippy and then choose "sold" (at the top on left). You'll be able to see all the zippy wallets they've sold with their year of production. They list the current sales price (usually meaning from that year).
That may help in your research.
I have heard of date codes not being in all SLGs though I've never experienced it personally. It could also be that she doesn't know where to look.
Thanks. I didn't buy the wallet because date code is nowhere to be found. Seller said she phone LV after realizing this error but according to her, SA said some item doesn't have it. I refused to believe thinking receipts can be faked and chose to walk away.

I don't blame you. Better to be safe than sorry. Occasionally Yoogis will have one show up on their site. You'll find one eventually. This reminds me to make sure when I buy an SLG at LV that it does indeed have a date code on it or it could be troublesome in the future with resale.
Good luck [emoji4]

I don't blame you. Better to be safe than sorry. Occasionally Yoogis will have one show up on their site. You'll find one eventually. This reminds me to make sure when I buy an SLG at LV that it does indeed have a date code on it or it could be troublesome in the future with resale.
Good luck [emoji4]
That's right. Reselling it will be difficult coz buyer will think it's fake. Good thing i didn't push buying it, coz I have my eyes on pochette felicie now :smile: :smile:

Eluxury was my intro into designer bags. I got my LAMB, Marc Jacobs, Kooba bags there. And I bought LV SLGs. It was great. Miss it. It was better put together then this slooooooooow LV site.

Anyways I got a Speedy Mono 35 when huge bags were in about 10-15 years ago and it was $550 or something. A wallet mono Zippy was $500 and I thought that was outrageous. It's nice to know if I were to sell my stuff I would not lose money.

I know this is an old thread. It’s been interesting reading everyone’s old prices. My very first LV was the petite bucket that I got for $495 back in late 90’s. I still have it today.

Hi all,
Sometimes I am interested how much one bag did cost. Is there anybody else who is interested in prices for example 10 years ago? Sorry for my english

For example, I would like to know how much did it cost in 2010
Trevi GM
Palermo GM
Alma vernis MM
Beverly multicolor gm

A silver keepall which is a seasonal bag under Kim Jones for ss18 is $2310. A comparatively similar Virgil monogram solar ray keepall for ss19 cost $3850. In one year, seasonal keepall bag price jumped more than 66%. :tdown: Go figure.

Hi all - I love this thread! I've started going through various sources to compile price lists over time and would love it if you could contribute your purchases/knowledge. I know some of these are just estimates and not exactly correct, so would love input anywhere you've got it. Alternatively, if this info already exists somewhere, please point me to it!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 12.09.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 12.09.22 PM.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: Rl3dc
Hi all - I love this thread! I've started going through various sources to compile price lists over time and would love it if you could contribute your purchases/knowledge. I know some of these are just estimates and not exactly correct, so would love input anywhere you've got it. Alternatively, if this info already exists somewhere, please point me to it!

Prices just went up today, 3-4-2020. Here’s the new prices for the items you listed.

Speedy 30 $1,100
Alma BB $1,360.
Capucines PM $5,500.
Neverfull MM $1,430.
City Streamer MM $4,100.
Pochette Métis $1,890.
Twist MM $3,650.
Onthego GM $2,560.

Happy shopping!

Prices just went up today, 3-4-2020. Here’s the new prices for the items you listed.

Speedy 30 $1,100
Alma BB $1,360.
Capucines PM $5,500.
Neverfull MM $1,430.
City Streamer MM $4,100.
Pochette Métis $1,890.
Twist MM $3,650.
Onthego GM $2,560.

Happy shopping!

Wow, $1100 for the speedy and $1430 for the neverfull. I remember when I bought mine in 2011 for $690 and $700. So eventually these bags will be 2k. :shocked: