Delightful thoughts?

LvoemyLV

Sep 4, 2014
its been a while since I've posted! I purchased a mono delightful a little while bag. It's the NM. I have repeatedly tried to love it, but cannot seem to keep the strap on my shoulder. I don't have narrow or sloped shoulders lol. I adore the bag itself but get so annoyed having to constantly adjust it. Is it just me?! I never buy bags to sell and absolutely hate the fact that I will lose so much money on it, but would you just part ways and move on?

I could have written this exact post a couple of years ago. I absolutely loved the look of the bag, bought it and sold it within a couple of months. It wouldn't stay on my shoulder and I ended up getting sore and stiff every time I carried it from throwing my shoulder up around my ear trying to keep it from falling.

I could have written this exact post a couple of years ago. I absolutely loved the look of the bag, bought it and sold it within a couple of months. It wouldn't stay on my shoulder and I ended up getting sore and stiff every time I carried it from throwing my shoulder up around my ear trying to keep it from falling.
I am so glad to hear it's not just me!! I will use it for a day or two and get so annoyed I switch. I keep try and hoped it would soften and stay up but nope!! And I love it, so makes it so much harder lol

I love mine but it does slide off my shoulder. Grant it my shoulders are not broad at all so that may be apart of the issue because I've heard of others who don't have this issue. When I wear something sleeveless and the strap can grip onto my bare shoulder I don't have an issue with sliding so the bag works for me with some outfits.

I had exactly the same problem with my delightful. That and the way the sides of the bag sort of fall into each other.
In the end I sold it and haven't regretted it for a second.

I've tried through all seasons/coats and clothes lol. I don't get it!
The Delightful can be a real a-hole sometimes;) There's no point in keeping a bag that doesn't want to cooperate since it just ruins the experience, so in this case maybe it's time to find it a new home - Delightfuls sell well and tend to hold their value - and use the proceeds towards a better fit. If you're on the hunt for a hobo to replace the Delightful then the Artsy and Melie would be good places to start since one has that rolled handle (pretty slip-resistant) and the other has a thinner strap or can be worn cross body.

The Delightful can be a real a-hole sometimes;) There's no point in keeping a bag that doesn't want to cooperate since it just ruins the experience, so in this case maybe it's time to find it a new home - Delightfuls sell well and tend to hold their value - and use the proceeds towards a better fit. If you're on the hunt for a hobo to replace the Delightful then the Artsy and Melie would be good places to start since one has that rolled handle (pretty slip-resistant) and the other has a thinner strap or can be worn cross body.
Lol!! It is!!! I think I'll have to sell it, sadly. eBay makes me so nervous, though!

I actually have the metis hobo and it's my favorite. I don't think I'll replace it with another hobo right now, but thank you for reccommendations!

its been a while since I've posted! I purchased a mono delightful a little while bag. It's the NM. I have repeatedly tried to love it, but cannot seem to keep the strap on my shoulder. I don't have narrow or sloped shoulders lol. I adore the bag itself but get so annoyed having to constantly adjust it. Is it just me?! I never buy bags to sell and absolutely hate the fact that I will lose so much money on it, but would you just part ways and move on?
Delightful holds value pretty well especially yours is a NM. I saw some old model (even PM size) well used still sold for over $800.

I would hold on to it till gets another price increase if you finally still want to sell it.