Please help me decide woc or gabrielle bag

chocos

O.G.
Oct 12, 2010
i have chanel woc cuba cruise (just like the pic below), but i only wore it once, it sits in the box most of the time.. should i sell it and buy gabrielle bag? Which one do you choose between this two?
IMG_7020.jpg
IMG_7021.jpg

Pics source : Instagram

Reactions: SalmaB
i have chanel woc cuba cruise (just like the pic below), but i only wore it once, it sits in the box most of the time.. should i sell it and buy gabrielle bag? Which one do you choose between this two?
View attachment 3695522
View attachment 3695523

Pics source : Instagram
Eventho I love the coco cuba, i'm not a fan of the fabric in the woc given that it has to lay against your body/therefore jeans... i would worry too much about it and the entire point of the woc is to be "carefree"... i would say sell and get the small gabrielle that is the new IT bag i'm so in love with the different color hw and just how it's structured and slouchy at the same time plus in color black you won't have to worry about color transfer.... good luck with you decision love:smile:

I have the Cuba double flap with charms and love it but I get how you wouldn't wear it much. The colors are sort of a pain to coordinate around and it really can only be worn in the summer.

Def Gabrielle... I'm thinking of getting one myself.

You're comparing apples to oranges since Gabrielle and WOC are two totally diff bags with two totally diff uses. Between the two, Gabrielle for sure!!

I dont use my woc as often as i should because it is a fabric,i kinda dislike it now.. i bought it just because i love the charms, now i doubt if i still keep it i will use it.. as for gabrielle the first time i tried it at the boutique, i said ugly bag, now i really want one!!
Will i regret if i sell the woc?

It sounds like you have already made up your mind. If you "kind of dislike it now," that will just turn into "don't like this at all" as the months pass and you hang on to it instead of getting the bag you think you know you really want. In short, no you won't regret selling it.

Side note: if you didn't like the Gabrielle at first and thought it was ugly, maybe sell the WOC and think on it for awhile. You don't want another bag you liked for a moment ultimately to decide it isn't really for you. Those mistakes can get costly fast.

It sounds like you have already made up your mind. If you "kind of dislike it now," that will just turn into "don't like this at all" as the months pass and you hang on to it instead of getting the bag you think you know you really want. In short, no you won't regret selling it.

Side note: if you didn't like the Gabrielle at first and thought it was ugly, maybe sell the WOC and think on it for awhile. You don't want another bag you liked for a moment ultimately to decide it isn't really for you. Those mistakes can get costly fast.

You are right, i m going to sell my woc and think for a while about the gabrielle bag because i dun want another regret moment.. for me it is so much work to do to sell a bag, i kinda lazy to posting it or send it to a reseller..