Rectangle Mini Flap Club!

Hi guys! I just got a chevron square mini in pink. I was wondering is a square also considered a classic?

ALL Minis are seasonal. Square used to be permanent line until a few years ago. It was discontinued and the Rectangular came out. A few seasons later, the Square came back as a seasonal. Now it's just up to Chanel when & what colors, etc to make for either shape any given season.

ALL Minis are seasonal. Square used to be permanent line until a few years ago. It was discontinued and the Rectangular came out. A few seasons later, the Square came back as a seasonal. Now it's just up to Chanel when & what colors, etc to make for either shape any given season.
I see! I have two rectangular minis turquoise and yellow. I just got the pink lambskin chevron in square and I'm debating on keeping it but only iffy bc the scratches that are on it and I haven't even worn it yet

Reactions: kemi
Its two different bags. I would get one of each for different occasions. In terms of what fits, rectangular has more gives. My heart sang on square first. However due to the shorter strap, I find my shoulder stiffen a bit after worn the square crossbody for a whole day. Rectangular has a longer strap, so I didnt have the same problem & more comfortable when worn crossbody for the whole day.

If had to choose only one, i would rectangular.

Reactions: eckw and RasberryLV