Back from Paris Reveal!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Hello all!! My Husband and I traveled to Paris last week! My first time in Europe and it was absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait to go back!
All I wanted to get was the Pochette Metis! We hit I think all 7 stores in Paris.... everyone was sold out! There was one at Champs Elysees but apparently, it was on hold for someone. I called the store back the next day checking to see if whomever it was on hold for got it... and they did. We stayed in Saint Germain so every morning I would call the store closest to us and she would check inventory. A lovely tpf'er called French Customer Service for me because my phone was not working one day and they told her it would be sold out for some time. So with that I decided to purchase something I have always wanted... The Keepall 50!!
We fly home Sunday back to the States and Monday morning we decide to run to our LV store since I knew my SA was working and get my luggage tag heat stamped. She asked how Paris was and if I was able to find a Metis (I never put my name on the waitlist at home because I was determined to get one in Paris) .... I told her the story and she said well funny we got a shipment in last week and we called everyone on the waitlist and I think there is one left.... My husband and I looked at each other like you have to be kidding me?!!! So she goes over to the drawer and low and behold she pulls out a Monogram Metis!!!!! Of course I couldn't say no! We must have laughed for a good 20 minutes! We traveled all the way to Paris to only come back home to Pennslyvania and have the Metis in our store!! Thank god we got to the store when they opened! So now I am banned from LV for a while!!
Also how does everyone store their keepalls?! Right now I have it stuffed with a pillow sitting on the spare room bed!

Attachments

• Purses .jpg
    Purses .jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 876
Last edited:
Congrats!!! What size Keepall did you go with? If it's the 45 did it fit under the seat?
I got the 50! I wanted the 45, but it was a smidge to small. The SA in Paris said the 50 is a carry-on size and the 45 can "apparently" fit under the seat. I think that would all be determined by how full it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kmazz39
Oh my goodness! Yes indeed, I would of had a good laugh too! Sure makes for a great story. Happy to hear you had a wonderful vacation despite not finding a PM there. Paris is most certainly a gorgeous city with loads of history. If anything, by hitting all the LV stores I'm sure you saw a lot of it!

Reactions: courtneyh
Oh my goodness! Yes indeed, I would of had a good laugh too! Sure makes for a great story. Happy to hear you had a wonderful vacation despite not finding a PM there. Paris is most certainly a gorgeous city with loads of history. If anything, by hitting all the LV stores I'm sure you saw a lot of it!
I can't wait to go back to Paris and see more! We had 5 full days and we saw ALOT but still missed a bunch! We found so many cute streets just by walking to all the LV stores!! It was like our own personal tour of Paris hahah!!

Cute story. They are both lovely. We go to Paris in September. I need to figure out what I want.
So exciting!! Have you been before?! I want to go back!!
The Champs Elysees store was SO crowded... it honestly wasn't even an enjoyable experience. I was so happy to experience the flagship store and see it... but it was so busy and the SA's were in a rush. I would only go there to purchase something if I knew exactly what I wanted. The Saint Germain store and the Montaigne store were the best!