Does anyone own the LV love note?

Tried this bag. Love it if I don't own the St Germain PM, too similar. Chain is removable and shorter. Can't wear as crossbody but could be used as a clutch. I like the all black but somehow I could get over the large logo.

Hi @qlgal - did you end up getting the Love Note? I too am looking into it and wandering what your thoughts are?

Hi @coloradolvr - do you still have the Love Note? Just wandering how the wear and tear is on the Love Note, esp the soft calf leather?
Yes I still have the Love Note. It's more of an evening bag for me, so I haven't carried it a lot. But so far it's held up great. No scratches or obvious wear. Super fun bag!

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
Yes I still have the Love Note. It's more of an evening bag for me, so I haven't carried it a lot. But so far it's held up great. No scratches or obvious wear. Super fun bag!
Thank you, I saw it a few weeks ago and it is gorgeous! I too am looking to wear as evening /special occasions bag but hoping I can put a long chain strap I have for the Pochette Accessories and use as xbody/casual every now and then. Which colour do you have? Is there any chance you can post a few pic and what fits inside? There is so little info/reviews on this beauty!

Thank you, I saw it a few weeks ago and it is gorgeous! I too am looking to wear as evening /special occasions bag but hoping I can put a long chain strap I have for the Pochette Accessories and use as xbody/casual every now and then. Which colour do you have? Is there any chance you can post a few pic and what fits inside? There is so little info/reviews on this beauty!
I have the black and python. I will take a few pictures and post later on today. I know the feeling when you can't find much out on a bag. You can remove the strap which is a huge plus. So many small bags don't allow for that option. Give me a while and check back later!

I have the black and python. I will take a few pictures and post later on today. I know the feeling when you can't find much out on a bag. You can remove the strap which is a huge plus. So many small bags don't allow for that option. Give me a while and check back later!

Our internet is down so I’m going tp try responding on phone! Here are pictures. The wallet is full size Pallas. Mini pochette contains keys, glasses and lipstick. The first picture was taken with both wallet and pochette inside. Hth
IMG_0565.jpgIMG_0566.jpgIMG_0568.jpg

Oh wow! @coloradolvr your Love Note is breathtakingly beautiful! The python looks amazing IRL! :loveeyes::loveeyes: Thank you so much for taking the pics, it's good to see what it can fit. It's fits S surprising amount for a little bag!
You are right, there is so little reviews on this gorgeous bag ..i found two on YouTube but one was in a language I didn't understand. :lol:
I was on the waitlist for the One Handle but it looks like its not going to happen and my SA suggested the Love Note for evening style bag. I am so glad she did...
I love that the strap can come off and it looks like its got the same style strap as the twist which might mean you can take the leather bit off the chain strap and attach straight onto the bag (a lovely tpf member posted this somewhere)..
Have you tried attaching other style of straps maybe like a long chain or a simple all black to see if it can be worn more as xbody. I am looking at the simple all black (although I noticed this week in Australian website LV release a few more colours !). Do you think the black one can be worn a bit more as causal bag with a longer stop?
Sorry for all the questions! :blush: there is so little info on this bag and I am surprised it's not more popular when it's such a versatile little bag!

Our internet is down so I’m going tp try responding on phone! Here are pictures. The wallet is full size Pallas. Mini pochette contains keys, glasses and lipstick. The first picture was taken with both wallet and pochette inside. Hth
View attachment 4056320View attachment 4056321View attachment 4056323
It’s beautiful :love::loveeyes: would you be able to measure the length of the bag the LV site is always a lil off with measurements. Based on pics of the bag here on TFP and YT it kinda looks flat and long to me

I’ve seen the Love Note and it’s rather spacious. Love the versatility of removable chain. I think it’s a great piece but too similar to my St Germain PM, therefore I passed.

Reactions: coloradolvr