Cape Cod vs Nantucket

SwiftyTK

Buy all the bags!
Mar 12, 2017
I like both the Nantucket watch and the Cape Cod double tours. I'm leaning toward the Cape Cod GM double tour pink croc because I'm "bigger boned" :smile:

Thoughts? I really like these two classic styles.

Do you find the double tour comfortable?

Do you switch the bands often? I'd also like a neutral band as well.

Thanks for your input and pictures if you'd like to share.

I actually own a men's Cape Cod and I love the double tour,. Mine is now Etoupe (it was DH's and I changed the strap). The only reason I don't wear is that I just don't wear watches, ever. But it is super chic IMO. I'll try to take a pic but I think this is a classic!

Mine is a Cape Cod GM. I have double tours and single straps, the single in croc. I am waiting for a DT in etoupe that my SA has ordered for me. Like QF, I find I don't wear it as often recently. I remember the days of never being without a watch. Now all of mine are collecting dust (not literally, but sitting in my jewelry drawer).

Reactions: shopaholicious
I actually own a men's Cape Cod and I love the double tour,. Mine is now Etoupe (it was DH's and I changed the strap). The only reason I don't wear is that I just don't wear watches, ever. But it is super chic IMO. I'll try to take a pic but I think this is a classic!
I was actually thinking the men's size might be better but I prefer the female band colors!

Mine is a Cape Cod GM. I have double tours and single straps, the single in croc. I am waiting for a DT in etoupe that my SA has ordered for me. Like QF, I find I don't wear it as often recently. I remember the days of never being without a watch. Now all of mine are collecting dust (not literally, but sitting in my jewelry drawer).
I used to never wear watches but my hubby bought me a Rolex for our anniversary and now I am lost without one. I want more hardware colors and different styles. My Rolex is stainless and rose and I'd like to add the Cape cod mostly because I can swap out the bands!

I'd love a pic too if you get a chance!

Reactions: marie132