Wear and tear of leather parts Keepall Macassar vs. Eclipse?

Fenja

Aug 25, 2016
Hi guys,

I am torn between Keepall Macassar vs. Eclipse. I am leaning towards Eclipse because I really, really like how it looks :smile: :heart:

However, I am wondering if there would be differences regarding wear and tear of the leather parts. Both seem to be carefree but I read in another thread that the black leather parts of the Eclipse would show more wear and tear and/ or cracks and should not be bend..

Have you guys ever heard of any problemes regarding the black leather parts of Eclipse?
Are Eclipse owner´s out there and could tell how their precious pieces are holding up?

Thank you so much in advance for your thoughts and feedback :smile:

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I am torn between Keepall Macassar vs. Eclipse. I am leaning towards Eclipse because I really, really like how it looks :smile: :heart:

However, I am wondering if there would be differences regarding wear and tear of the leather parts. Both seem to be carefree but I read in another thread that the black leather parts of the Eclipse would show more wear and tear and/ or cracks and should not be bend..

Have you guys ever heard of any problemes regarding the black leather parts of Eclipse?
Are Eclipse owner´s out there and could tell how their precious pieces are holding up?

Thank you so much in advance for your thoughts and feedback :smile:
I think Macassar ages better than Eclipse (or DC) leather. I own pieces from each lines and Macassar is my favorite. By far.