Cartier WG love bracelet color

It is slightly different compared to other white gold jewelry as this is not plated. Normal white gold jewelry are plated with rhodium so that they appeared whiter and more shiny. Cartier only plate the white gold with diamond , the plain one is the original white gold color.
Thanks for your information :smile:

Cartier WG also has more of a grey color because of the alloy that is used for the WG. This in combination with it not being rhodium plated makes it look more grey and less bright than most white gold pieces. I love it. It is a very industrial look and gains a nice patina with wear.

Thank you ladies for your informative replies. I bought my Juste Clou 2 years ago and kept it in the safe. When I took it out to wear few days ago... it looked greyish more than white...for a moment I was puzzled and thought it was reflection of my YG Love until I saw the replies above!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,746
Quick Q, can you bring the WG Love Bracelet (no diamond) to Cartier and ask them tonput Rhodium plated on ? Will they reject such request ? Thx

This is for a classic bangle.
In response to your inquiry, the rhodium plating service is approximately $200.00 USD. Please kindly note that it will take approximately two weeks to complete the service.

Quick Q, can you bring the WG Love Bracelet (no diamond) to Cartier and ask them tonput Rhodium plated on ? Will they reject such request ? Thx

In the event that you do not have a boutique near you we invite our clients to send their creations to the following jewelry workshop location address for servicing:

CAR NY Workshop
USS1/USM2
10 East 52nd Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10022
We recommend for you to follow these guidelines when sending any items:

•Attach a short explanatory letter including your full contact details and the address you would like your piece to be returned to.
•Ship the piece through a secure courier service such as FedEx or UPS and make a note of your tracking number.
•Avoid mentioning Cartier in the address as a method of theft prevention.

Reactions: djrabbi
So, Cartier Boutique will not refuse customer's request to rhodiumize love bracelet (no diamond) ? Off course, with cost as nothing is free :smile:.
The reason I asked again is I believe they refuse this kind of request. Did anyone has 'actual' experience about this ?

Reactions: uhpharm01
So weird right? They (at least now) rhodiumize the juc but not the love. I don't get it.

Cartier does rhodiumize the love with diamonds though. Hth!
maybe that's the reason the juste un clou is more expensive? who knows! I dont get it... I'll be in Dallas tomorrow so I think ill stop by cartier and ask! :smile:

Reactions: uhpharm01