Which one should I get? My first mini [emoji4]

Both are beautiful!! I really like the charcoal quilted with RHW :heart: but it also depends on what you have already. the blue would be great if you already have a lot of black purses.:smile:

View attachment 3692747

View attachment 3692748

Need some opinions on which shall I get for my first mini. I wanted the red or black for the chevron mini but it's totally sold out here

They are both nice!!!! I think it might depend on which you place more importance on: the colour or the pattern. It sounds like you like chevron a fair bit? The black with rhw is gorgeous too. Lol

(Maybe pack both?)

They are both nice!!!! I think it might depend on which you place more importance on: the colour or the pattern. It sounds like you like chevron a fair bit? The black with rhw is gorgeous too. Lol

(Maybe pack both?)

I thinking to get both too..haha
i do prefer chevron but my shopper only able to find the blue one for me :sad:

Reactions: Meowwu
Is caviar.
But not normal caviar, is metalic caviar. I usually pass any metalic leather. Heard from my SA will have issue but I am not sure.

It's hard to tell it's metallic in the photo. Given that the purse is in dark black, I think it should be okay if the metallic rubs off. Unless you think it would bother you.

It is a true delimma though. Chevron in a different colour, caviar with metallic.... :confused1:

Reactions: RasberryLV