Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Good [emoji4], better not to stack to much next to a beautiful Cartier. My jeweler was shocked I wear a bracelet next to my watches, it scratches the watch and polishing is never good for the watch movement !
Love this bracelet.

Thanks! Good to know. These watches are the ones with the real movements not the batteries so I would hate to ruin them.

Thanks! Good to know. These watches are the ones with the real movements not the batteries so I would hate to ruin them.

I prefer the idea of a watch with an automatic or a vintage mechanic movement. I decided not to buy quartz watches anymore, this limits choices on women watches but isn't completely carefree either.
For exact timing there's your phone anyway [emoji12]

I don't think I posted this here yet. Here is my final Hermes rose gold collection with a few pomellato pieces thrown in. I like mixing them with my cartier trinity pieces too. I bought myself one or two pieces each time I went to Paris so now they are all nice momentos of my trips.

View attachment 3681287
Love your beautiful pieces my dear! I am just starting out myself and hope to add some key pieces down the lane [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Ooh I do love shiny things :smile:

View attachment 3676589
Beautiful! Twins on the CDC [emoji133][emoji133]

My first H fine jewelry purchase. Not for everyone but I think it's fun and I looooove it And the rose gold is divine!!!!!!
Love H Rose gold! Great purchase [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I decided to try my chain d'ancre enchaine with one of my watches. I like it. And I'm not a stacker. [emoji15]

View attachment 3691316

I really love you CDA! I was not much of a stacker myself before H. In fact I hated it and now I find myself stacking bracelets [emoji33][emoji28]

Love your beautiful pieces my dear! I am just starting out myself and hope to add some key pieces down the lane [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Beautiful! Twins on the CDC [emoji133][emoji133]

Love H Rose gold! Great purchase [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I really love you CDA! I was not much of a stacker myself before H. In fact I hated it and now I find myself stacking bracelets [emoji33][emoji28]

You are always so sweet. You are off to a great start with your collection. I am finished with my H jewelry for now and working on a few other key purchases. But I keep seeing more interesting Hermes pieces all the time.

You are always so sweet. You are off to a great start with your collection. I am finished with my H jewelry for now and working on a few other key purchases. But I keep seeing more interesting Hermes pieces all the time.

Thank u so much [emoji8]...I am so happy that the RG CDC was my first piece to start off my bling collection. Since I bought it I have worn it every single day! Talk about cost per wear going down fast [emoji28]... I want to add pieces like that... things I can wear everyday! And that's what I love about your collection. They are not ones that require special occasions. You bought pieces that can be worn on every occasion [emoji173]️[emoji173]️... can't wait to see which direction you head towards now [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Thank you. I should post this here too. It was very difficult for me to find information or try this bracelet. So this is what it looks like open. It's a hinged bangle with a toggle clasp.
View attachment 3673403View attachment 3673404
I love this! Can you tell me does it feel heavy? They never have this in my size to try on. Can I ask what size you wear and how is it holding up?

I love this! Can you tell me does it feel heavy? They never have this in my size to try on. Can I ask what size you wear and how is it holding up?

Thanks for posting

Hi, the bracelet is very light. Not heavy at all. I always wear their standard size or a size small. I just bought it last month so I can't say how it wears over time but I have a lot of both rose gold and silver from Hermes and they all hold up very well.

Reactions: uhpharm01