Gucci Tian Slides

ladybeaumont....thank you[emoji4]. their slides only come in whole sizes. I'm a size 6-61/2 on sandals/wedge but 7 on espadrilles, flats, & sneakers. Many reviews had said, they run small so when I went to Gucci I asked for the 37 and they were kinda big (almost half an inch sticking out in the back part) and loose. The 36 were just right on me. My advice is to try them on as sizes are sometimes tricky.

ladybeaumont....thank you[emoji4]. their slides only come in whole sizes. I'm a size 6-61/2 on sandals/wedge but 7 on espadrilles, flats, & sneakers. Many reviews had said, they run small so when I went to Gucci I asked for the 37 and they were kinda big (almost half an inch sticking out in the back part) and loose. The 36 were just right on me. My advice is to try them on as sizes are sometimes tricky.

Thanks! I'll do the same then! :smile:

I love that it's given new lease of life to your tote :tup: You look so lovely

I have a Boston from 2009 and hardly worn it, I think now is the time, thank you for your inspiration. I may wear them with my shoes that kinda match

Thank you. Yay tote twinsies! Isn't it wonderful that after all these years , this tote is suddenly revived by these slides. Post pics when u get them! I'm so excited for you.
I will for sure! My tote gets put into my rotation of bags regularly. So excited to see how nice it looks with these slides! How was sizing for you with them? I'm usually a 6.5/7 US and ordered a 36. I would have ordered a 37 if they had them. Crossing all fingers and toes that they fit [emoji51]