Paris questions

Nahreen

Nahreen
O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I am finally getting around to go on a Paris trip. I plan on visiting the Dior store on 25 Rue Royale.

Does anyone know if this store carry exotic leather samples for their bespoke service (custom making a bag)?

Can anybody advice me on the latest price for a croc mini or micro LD?

Still hoping someone knows in euros

I sent the question to the customer service but they did not answer with any price. In autumn 2013 it was 11000 euro for the "mini". However, I am not sure about sizes now since I think the small in 2013 is now the medium etc. Besides it should have increased these past 3,5 years.

I sent the question to the customer service but they did not answer with any price. In autumn 2013 it was 11000 euro for the "mini". However, I am not sure about sizes now since I think the small in 2013 is now the medium etc. Besides it should have increased these past 3,5 years.
Let me know if you find out. Now I'm wondering if it's cheaper in U.K. Then France

I am updating this thread. Customer service got back and put me in contact with a lovely SA at one of the stores in Paris. We have e-mailed back an forts and she sent pics of different bags in exotics. I have an appointment with her on Wednesday and we will look at what is available for special order but she has a bag in the store which I really like so unless I decide on something different, I will probably buy the one already available. I am so excited for my visit.

I am updating this thread. Customer service got back and put me in contact with a lovely SA at one of the stores in Paris. We have e-mailed back an forts and she sent pics of different bags in exotics. I have an appointment with her on Wednesday and we will look at what is available for special order but she has a bag in the store which I really like so unless I decide on something different, I will probably buy the one already available. I am so excited for my visit.
Awesome! Did you get prices in euros?

Hi all!
I have recently fell in LOVE with the Diorama bag!
I am looking at the WOC, the Medium and the Large. I went to my local Dior boutique this weekend and the prices were $1550 (WOC), $3,300 (medium), and $3,600 (large). I am traveling to Paris next week and was wondering if anyone had the EURO / France pricing for the bags??
TIA!!!