Propriano

View attachment 3689131 View attachment 3689132 I don't know if these mod shots will be of any help. My 22 year old dd was in the LV shop with me when I went to collect my bag. She tried the propriano on with the bag sinched and unsinched with the snaps closed. She loves the DA print.
Thank you, this does help. I'm looking for a DA print bag for summer and can't decide which one. I carry the Melie right now.

View attachment 3689131 View attachment 3689132 I don't know if these mod shots will be of any help. My 22 year old dd was in the LV shop with me when I went to collect my bag. She tried the propriano on with the bag sinched and unsinched with the snaps closed. She loves the DA print.
Thank you for the pics! I looked at this bag when I was in the store. What did she think about it? The only con I had for it were the snaps were really hard to get undone but I would probably leave it unsnapped anyway since when you snap it some of the canvas takes up room in the bag, if that make sure sense? I normally didn't like azur bags but buying my Tahiti items now makes me want another azur bag since I bought the Tahiti speedy b and the slg's.

Reactions: turbotaz
Thank you for the pics! I looked at this bag when I was in the store. What did she think about it? The only con I had for it were the snaps were really hard to get undone but I would probably leave it unsnapped anyway since when you snap it some of the canvas takes up room in the bag, if that make sure sense? I normally didn't like azur bags but buying my Tahiti items now makes me want another azur bag since I bought the Tahiti speedy b and the slg's.
She liked the bag its size and not too fussed about the snap closure but was more concerned about the braided handles wherever it would patina evenly against the other braided bit's on the side of the bag. Also she liked the vachetta light colour against the DA but not when it's gone dark unlike on the monogram canvas which she prefers having the darker patina. She's hard girl to please:-s but I think it's a super chic looking bag.

She liked the bag its size and not too fussed about the snap closure but was more concerned about the braided handles wherever it would patina evenly against the other braided bit's on the side of the bag. Also she liked the vachetta light colour against the DA but not when it's gone dark unlike on the monogram canvas which she prefers having the darker patina. She's hard girl to please:-s but I think it's a super chic looking bag.
I didn't think about how the patina might be however I just ordered it so I'm hoping it doesn't look too bag. Her mod pics were so cute I had to try the the bag, also love the tassel! I did like it when I tried it on at the store. I do not like neverfull even though I have the world tour and Ikat, i don't use them much...

I didn't think about how the patina might be however I just ordered it so I'm hoping it doesn't look too bag. Her mod pics were so cute I had to try the the bag, also love the tassel! I did like it when I tried it on at the store. I do not like neverfull even though I have the world tour and Ikat, i don't use them much...
I actually think this is the best lookin DA
LV bag its gorgeous in real life. My dd wears a lot of denim tops and jackets so was worried about the colour transfer. It's like a uprated version of the neverfull, again can see the quality and workmanship more on this bag compared to the neverfull she tried on.

I actually think this is the best lookin DA
LV bag its gorgeous in real life. My dd wears a lot of denim tops and jackets so was worried about the colour transfer. It's like a uprated version of the neverfull, again can see the quality and workmanship more on this bag compared to the neverfull she tried on.
Thanks for the feedback!:smile: I wear a lot of black clothing so it's a concern for me but we'll see how it goes. There were no other azur bags I really wanted. I like the artsy but have it in mono and am thinking about the croisette but have it in DE and find it too small to use often...can't wait to get this bag!

Reactions: Missydora