Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Not sure if this is the right place... I bought an old Pullman but am unable to identify its age as the only stamp I can find is what looks like 26.
Love the bag but haven't had the right occasion to take it out yet.
Many thanksIMG_0277.JPG IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0330.JPG

and....someone took it.... I is a beautiful bag. I hope it found a good home.:flowers:

I am very much into plumes currently,....on the weekend, I was late for a bag and then a few hours later my "backup" was gone as well :oh:.... I guess, plumes are becoming more popular....

wow. the seller calls it brown. I would have never guessed Rouge H, maybe brique, I was thinking.... Ardenne would be beautiful...

Thank you, QF.
It's super red on my monitor. This color family can be very deceiving in photos. I have photos I took myself of my Noisette Kelly in which it looks exactly like Rouge H. So sorry you missed it. I too am loving Plumes in my head lately :smile:

and....someone took it.... I is a beautiful bag. I hope it found a good home.:flowers:

I am very much into plumes currently,....on the weekend, I was late for a bag and then a few hours later my "backup" was gone as well :oh:.... I guess, plumes are becoming more popular....
FYI, this bag appears to have been relisted if you're interested.

Reactions: wilmi

This seller is always getting coiors and leathers wrong. That said, in the listing it looks more brown. Rouge H can look this brown, but an expert will know from zipper, stitching, etc., if this could be Brique or similar. Sorry I can't be more helpful :P