Organizing is like a breath of fresh air! (Featuring Neverfull MM)

BagLadyT

One on the way and one in the queue!
Apr 2, 2016
Hello all!!! I just woke up about an hour ago and I have the day off so I said, why not play with your new bag?! I went to my closet and found this bag organizer I bought a year ago that I tucked away and never used. I think I originally purchased it for my Mulberry Bayswater but the Etsy store I got it from noted it would fit a Speedy 30. Anyways, I'm going to Maui next week and started thinking about what I would need for travel. So here are some items I would pack. (I probably would have a snack tucked in there somewhere along with a magazine.)FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg

I love it:tup: have an excellent trip and thank you for sharing!

I am completely with you about the sheer pleasure of organising handbags. And stationery. And jewellery. And glassware. Heck, organising just about anything.:panic:

I felt so chuffed with myself when I finished packing my travel bag for a business trip a few weeks ago that I took everything out again and photographed it to post on TPF. I just felt so pleased about my accessories that it was too pretty to not share with like-minded organisation-loving people like me. :hbeat::drinks:

Attachments

• IMG_6330.JPG
    IMG_6330.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 900
I love it:tup: have an excellent trip and thank you for sharing!

I am completely with you about the sheer pleasure of organising handbags. And stationery. And jewellery. And glassware. Heck, organising just about anything.:panic:

I felt so chuffed with myself when I finished packing my travel bag for a business trip a few weeks ago that I took everything out again and photographed it to post on TPF. I just felt so pleased about my accessories that it was too pretty to not share with like-minded organisation-loving people like me. :hbeat::drinks:

:loveeyes: I really enjoy all the pops of color! Absolutely too pretty not to share. Do you have any tips on organizing the Tupperware cabinet???

Reactions: missconvy