Mulberty London craft week

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
I was lucky to be invited to this breakfast event. It was very interesting to see the craftsmen&women from the UK workshops showing off their skills. JC was also present and made a lovely speech how important it is for him to have goods produced in U.K.

I hope this will be an appreciation thread of the new styles. Great leathers, colours and practical styles. Some pics here of what's coming next.

IMG_1493817490.635883.jpg

IMG_1493817628.894974.jpg

IMG_1493817640.187182.jpg

IMG_1493817649.609855.jpg

IMG_1493817659.197120.jpg

IMG_1493817687.405150.jpg

IMG_1493817697.599677.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I'm sure smythson are doing the same this week in Bond Street store. I love the croc pink bays at the top. What did you think of the new collection?

Reactions: Loveheart
Thanks for sharing, hope you are well..... you too NY

I'm holding out maybe for something in Midnight, but I like some of these, seem to be toning down some of the garish designs and is that Mulberry pink I see?

Reactions: Loveheart
Thanks for sharing, hope you are well..... you too NY

I'm holding out maybe for something in Midnight, but I like some of these, seem to be toning down some of the garish designs and is that Mulberry pink I see?

Hey Lou, nice to see you. Yes all good with me, hope you are well x

The small croc Bays is more red than pink, a very reddish raspberry, very stunning. I like the large Darley, aka the Mulberry version of a Chanel Jumbo (carriers better than a Lily imo) and the Bays with strap is lovely too. There are some cute charms in the pipeline and some lovely scarves. The new totes are nice too... I am not yet completely convinced on the Amberley, time will tell

Reactions: Louliu71
Hey Lou, nice to see you. Yes all good with me, hope you are well x

Older and knackered been busy and been on a TPF ban [emoji51]

Off to Canaries Friday, trying to work out what bags to take, I am missing a hobo in my collection and now don't have a suitable hand luggage bag ....... sorry for hijacking the thread LH!

The small croc Bays is more red than pink, a very reddish raspberry, very stunning. I like the large Darley, aka the Mulberry version of a Chanel Jumbo (carriers better than a Lily imo) and the Bays with strap is lovely too. There are some cute charms in the pipeline and some lovely scarves. The new totes are nice too... I am not yet completely convinced on the Amberley, time will tell

The large darley in scarlet red is beautiful. I've always been a fan of the scarves too. I've just checked the coming soon and there is a lovely medium continental French wallet, the inside looks like a fab layout. I haven't been in store for a while so need to go and have a peek.