Coach x Rodarte - April 2017

Initially I ordered black leather wristlet, even though the bag was beautiful I returned it because I didn't "love" it. I received this today, and it is a winner!
This looks much better in person, and detail is amazing
It's lovely, and yes, it is much prettier in person that the picture shows. The leather is fabulous and the detail work is high quality.

They're in. And Stunning. First photos of the small pink Rodarte Wristlet reveal below.
View attachment 3670180View attachment 3670181 View attachment 3670182

That huge oversized strap is amazing. It is a pinky salmon blush color. This is a keeper. [emoji177][emoji7]

Thanks so much for posting these pictures!
They are both gorgeous :smile:
I have both of these on my wish list and am trying to justify buying both.
I love the small pink clutch for evening and the larger black clutch for every day (the colors are amazing on this one)

Reactions: Purse FanGirl
Isn't this brand called Ro - dart?? I called a store and the SA corrected me and said Ro -dar-tay. I used to watch all the fashion show commentary programs (whatever happened to those?) and I remember their controversial Mac Cosmetics collaboration and I was sure it was Ro -dart. Does anyone know? Just curious. Oh and I may have a little something on the way.

IMG_4613.jpg
Isn't this brand called Ro - dart?? I called a store and the SA corrected me and said Ro -dar-tay. I used to watch all the fashion show commentary programs (whatever happened to those?) and I remember their controversial Mac Cosmetics collaboration and I was sure it was Ro -dart. Does anyone know? Just curious. Oh and I may have a little something on the way.

I checked for you (excerpt from Vogue Digital, so a few others are listed), because I was curious also. Looks like the SA wins.

Ok, had to triple check the pronunciation because their "e" doesn't have the accent, like é. But the sisters said in this interview they are using the original pronunciation of mother's surname for their label. Her name was Americanized to sound like Ro-dart.

Looks like that Vogue link I posted was out of date.

These two sisters are incredibly talented as designers, but I couldn't get beyond the first four minutes of this drawn out, boring interview -- I felt like I was witnessing awkward participants in some type of group therapy session -- thankfully, their creativity is expressed in ways other than public speaking, lol.

Reactions: simplyhappy