Poll! Help Me Pick a Bag Charm for Edie!

Which Charm Works Best with the Navy Edie with Dark Gunmetal Hardware?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
A friend of mine recently got her first Coach bag. It is her dream bag, a Turnlock Edie 36855 DK NAV navy pebbled leather shoulder bag with dark gunmetal hardware.

I was recently shopping at the Nordstrom Rack sales on Coach fobs and I decided to pick up a nice fob or bag charm so that she can decorate her new Edie. But I found 2 great fobs and couldn't decide between them so I bought them both! But right now I am only planning to give one fob to her, the money isn't an issue, but I don't want her bag to look junky!

The fobs I bought as possible decorations for the Navy Turnlock Edie are:
Exotic Studded Clover 65122 BK GRS
Navy and Dark Gunmetal Long Tassel 65834 BK NAV

Please take a look at the pictures below and use the poll above to let me know which charm you think will best compliment my friend's dream bag, thanks!

Attachments

• 65122_bkgrs_a0.jpg
    65122_bkgrs_a0.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 363
  • 65834_bknav_a0.jpg
    65834_bknav_a0.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 36855_dknav_a0.jpg
    36855_dknav_a0.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 384
  • 36855_a4.jpg
    36855_a4.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Reactions: Sweet Whimsy
The tassel is lovely but imo the expected choice. I prefer the unexpectedness of the clover though don't think you can go wrong with either choice.

Even though I think the tassel is a great match for this bag I like the clover because I think it will stand out more and I love blue and green together. This is a hard choice!

Thanks, I like the pop of color that the clover offers. The bag is dark and so is the hardware and the lining is black, so a little splash of green might give it just the right note. I just don't know how she feels about wearing bag charms that are fun and a bit whimsical.

Either one, but be sure you let her know that if she doesn't care for the look, you won't be upset. Bag charms are a personal choice and since this is her dream bag, she may not want to add a charm.

Reactions: katev