Do your Suhali bags have random colored edges

maplenight

Apr 20, 2015
Maybe it has been discussed before but I didn't find the posts.

I have had my Suhali L'imprévisible for many years but never noticed that the edges are of different colors, until a friend pointed it out to me today. Some photos search online show it's pretty random. Some are of the same color, some have two tones. IMG_1493663452.624807.jpg

I have had my Suhali L'imprévisible for many years but never noticed that the edges are of different colors, until a friend pointed it out to me today. Some photos search online show it's pretty random. Some are of the same color, some have two tones. View attachment 3685117
Are there different colors on the same bag? If so that's odd. But most of the bags in this leather have contrast edge varnish.

I have had my Suhali L'imprévisible for many years but never noticed that the edges are of different colors, until a friend pointed it out to me today. Some photos search online show it's pretty random. Some are of the same color, some have two tones. View attachment 3685117
Oh wow. Now that you've said that, it is really noticeable.

Yeah, right? When my friend told me today, I was like the same, wow.... Anyway, how curious no one talked about it before...
The handle doesn't match where it attaches to the bag too; the handle is a different color than the chaps, and the key bell is the same color as the handle and the differently-colored side trim.