Birthday's present!! Reveal!!

Nui

May 8, 2014
Hi dear all Tpfer. Today I have something to share with you guys. It gets me so excited till I couldn't keep it to myself. So I decided to share this excitement with you guys. Hope this reveal don't disappoint you.

Yesterday I went to my local H store and met with my lovely SA. I was asking her about a bracelet in white with ghw for my small birthday present to me. She asked when is my birthday, so I said 'it's tomorrow' (today). But sadly she didn't have the bracelet available. So I left the store to go elsewhere.

Next morning (today), she texted me to say happy birthday and asked me to call her when I get the msg. So....I made a call. And she asked me if today I would go nearby the store area because she has something to show me!! I said of course, I would definitely visit her after lunch.

Soooo after having lunch with my DBF. We both went in to the store and met with my SA. She asked us to go to a private room and wait. 5 minutes later she came back with medium size orange box with plastic still wrapped on and had my name written on it. The rest is history. But I would like to take this opportunity to thank my DBF as he bought this bag for me.

So!! Let's start the reveal!!

Anyone want to guess?

IMG_1493654126.704800.jpg

IMG_1493654421.504094.jpg

Happy Birthday to you[emoji512][emoji512][emoji512][emoji512] aww what a lovely DBF .......uhmm guessing guessing..... Roulis in the best orange poppy color ever??? Lol maybe my wish come true and DH gives this bag to me[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Reactions: Nui
Happy Birthday to you[emoji512][emoji512][emoji512][emoji512] aww what a lovely DBF .......uhmm guessing guessing..... Roulis in the best orange poppy color ever??? Lol maybe my wish come true and DH gives this bag to me[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Thank you [emoji4]
Hope your wish come true!

Reactions: Maracucha