Please share your May happy scores here : )

Here's my little contribution: 17S Chevron Rectangular Mini in Green Caviar :biggrin:

I am happy and content with my humble collection of minis.:angel::P:heart:

Thanks for letting me share :flowers::flowers:
OMG!!! Did you get the green from the boutique? I bought mine at the boutique just yesterday but have not received it yet. I love the green color in your group shot! It does look lighter than the first photo. Do you think the color IRL is closer to the first or second picture? I am so excited to see it here! I can't wait to get mine. should arrive Tuesday!

Val

OMG!!! Did you get the green from the boutique? I bought mine at the boutique just yesterday but have not received it yet. I love the green color in your group shot! It does look lighter than the first photo. Do you think the color IRL is closer to the first or second picture? I am so excited to see it here! I can't wait to get mine. should arrive Tuesday!

Val

Hi! The first pic was taken at nighttime and the group photo was taken under natural daylight. I'd say that the actual colour is more Kelly green.

I have been waiting for a nice green caviar mini with SHW for 4 years ( there was one in 2015 or 2016 but with RHW ). I was a bit hesitant about the 17S shiny caviar tiny grains as I prefer minis in the old normal caviar. But this green colour was too pretty to pass. :P

Hope you will love yours. Can't wait to see your reveal! :nuts::nuts:

Val

The blue square mini in the group photo is from 16S, the caviar of which is very different from the 17S'. I personally love the 16S caviar more. And yes, I got my green mini from our Canadian boutique.

Absolutely amazing collection of minis!❤️Congrats on your latest addition snowing may! May I ask which you prefer, square or rectangular mini? And we're twins on the 17s beige mini!
Hi dear twinning!:flowers::flowers: Congrats on your new minis too! The red and the blue are TDF!:heart:
I love rectangular more than square. But square mini is very cute!