Coach Rouge Tote Durability

Galaxygrrl

O.G.
Nov 13, 2010
Hi all!,

I got a Rouge tote. And I'm tough on bags, I carry my laptop and whatever else I need for the day. The straps on the Rouge tote seem a little fragile. Anyone have experience on this? Can you use it as real tote, my sales rep actually pointed this out to me, so I'm a little concerned

Thanks

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Hi all!,

I got a Rouge tote. And I'm tough on bags, I carry my laptop and whatever else I need for the day. The straps on the Rouge tote seem a little fragile. Anyone have experience on this? Can you use it as real tote, my sales rep actually pointed this out to me, so I'm a little concerned

Thanks
I have a first generation Rogue and I sometimes carry 2 iPads, one is an air the other is not, but I don't carry them on a daily basis. I would think using it as a workbag would make it very heavy. I can't comment on how well it would hold up as regular usage as a work bag, but I couldn't do it because of the weight, it would drive me crazy. I do think your rep might be right, the thin straps may not hold up in the long run.

I'm talking about the tote, not the satchel. It's this one. I do use my Regular rogue for a work bag all the time. :smile: It's held up well.

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    425.6 KB · Views: 331
I'm talking about the tote, not the satchel. It's this one. I do use my Regular rogue for a work bag all the time. :smile: It's held up well.
Oh, sorry, my bad! I really can't comment on that because I've never even seen one in person, much less had one in my hot little hands. lol! If you are concerned about the small strap, why not buy another strap for it? Minkoff and a few others have some nice looking guitar straps. They are very comfortable on the shoulder too. That way you can use the bag for work and perhaps avoid wear on the smaller sized strap?

I have that exact bag. I've been carrying it non-stop since February 14, and it has survived two trips from Florida to Michigan, where it was overstuff beyond belief and I had to carry it in my arms, it was so heavy. Lol. Water bottles, iPads, cosmetics, chargers, wallet, wristlet, phones, airplane wrap, jacket, and etc. So I say YES, yes, this Rogue tote can indeed be your everyday work bag. It's the nicest looking dump bag I've ever had (dump bag being the best kind of bag).

I have that exact bag. I've been carrying it non-stop since February 14, and it has survived two trips from Florida to Michigan, where it was overstuff beyond belief and I had to carry it in my arms, it was so heavy. Lol. Water bottles, iPads, cosmetics, chargers, wallet, wristlet, phones, airplane wrap, jacket, and etc. So I say YES, yes, this Rogue tote can indeed be your everyday work bag. It's the nicest looking dump bag I've ever had (dump bag being the best kind of bag).

Yay!!!! Make my day. Thank you!

And did you see the amazing new color at Neimans. (though I'm getting black). Neimans as a 25% off going 0n. :smile:

NMV3K0G_mu.jpg