What's your fav compact LV wallet?

Justinamarcos

Apr 3, 2017
Hey everyone! I need a compact wallet to fit into my cross body bags and clutches, so far I like the look of the Zippy coin purse or the Rosalie. If anyone can recommend a style that would be great :smile:

I love my victorine wallet - I don't have to fold my cash, has a spot for coins and I can slide my most used cards in and out without even opening the wallet too, yet fits all I need in compact size. Fits in my eva and pochette nm as well. I haven't switched to another wallet since I got it! Highly recommend!#

Reactions: kalynab and img
I have both the Victorine wallet and the Rosalie coin purse. I love both, however, the Rosalie is more compact, and I can easily fit everything I need in it. I have to fold cash, but only fold it once, so it doesn't bug me too much.

I have the new Victorine wallet and I think it’s cute but I don’t like using it.
The card slots are very tight, it’s difficult to get coins in and out of the coin pouch,and although you don’t have to fold your Curren$y it comes out of the wallet with two big bends in them. It’s also very fat, although short in length, and I’m not using it after spending $560.

Reactions: JazzyMac
I have the new Victorine wallet and I think it’s cute but I don’t like using it.
The card slots are very tight, it’s difficult to get coins in and out of the coin pouch,and although you don’t have to fold your Curren$y it comes out of the wallet with two big bends in them. It’s also very fat, although short in length, and I’m not using it after spending $560.

Very interesting. I have been eyeing this one for a few months and can't thinking of it. I'm currently using a ZCP which I love, but I wanted another small wallet in DE that matches my DE bags. I think I could get past the folded currency (not really sure), but I don't like the idea of needing to use a separate pouch for change. I used my ZCW for a little over year straight and I couldn't keep change in it due to how tight it was.

You've definitely given me something to think about.
Thanks

Dee

Very interesting. I have been eyeing this one for a few months and can't thinking of it. I'm currently using a ZCP which I love, but I wanted another small wallet in DE that matches my DE bags. I think I could get past the folded currency (not really sure), but I don't like the idea of needing to use a separate pouch for change. I used my ZCW for a little over year straight and I couldn't keep change in it due to how tight it was.

You've definitely given me something to think about.
Thanks

Dee
You r most welcome, that’s what this site is all about. I prefer zip too, I almost purchased the Hermès small wallet zip but couldn’t get past the $750 price tag! Now I’m sorry I didn’t, should have just gone for it.

You r most welcome, that’s what this site is all about. I prefer zip too, I almost purchased the Hermès small wallet zip but couldn’t get past the $750 price tag! Now I’m sorry I didn’t, should have just gone for it.
I wanted to purchase the Hermes one too but deff don’t like the silk/cloth interior I prefer leather instead

best wallet i have ever owned across brands has been the LV zippy compact wallet, the original one which opens wide to lay flat, not the accordion one that replaced it. i keep coming back to it because it transitions easily from large to small bags and is just very easy to hold and use. love it. i would keep an eye out for a nice preloved one. jmho

best wallet i have ever owned across brands has been the LV zippy compact wallet, the original one which opens wide to lay flat, not the accordion one that replaced it. i keep coming back to it because it transitions easily from large to small bags and is just very easy to hold and use. love it. i would keep an eye out for a nice preloved one. jmho
yes, this would be my choice too-perhaps LV will bring it back (opening wide to lay flat)-