Neverfull tahitiennes bag owners!!!!

tropico

O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
hi everyone!!!
I just purchased a neverfull in the tahitienne line a couple days ago in an LV store in Paris . It was a reserve order and I was very excited to get it. My only problem is that on the bottom of the bag the squares of the damier don't align with the one on the sides...
Should I be worried and take it back to the store? I really need help on deciding what to do !!

hi everyone!!!
I just purchased a neverfull in the tahitienne line a couple days ago in an LV store in Paris . It was a reserve order and I was very excited to get it. My only problem is that on the bottom of the bag the squares of the damier don't align with the one on the sides...
Should I be worried and take it back to the store? I really need help on deciding what to do !!
It's fine, just enjoy the bag!

If you love it, just keep it as it's hard to come by. But if it bothers you then try to return it
Thanks for your help! I think it would be hard to get another one since de masters collection was just launched!
I absolutely adore the bag but when I look at the instagram pictures I feel that mine is not perfect... I know it sounds ridiculous... so I guess mine will be even more special

Thanks for your help! I think it would be hard to get another one since de masters collection was just launched!
I absolutely adore the bag but when I look at the instagram pictures I feel that mine is not perfect... I know it sounds ridiculous... so I guess mine will be even more special
I reckon just use it and enjoy it. Misalignment of the squares is not a big deal,.... and besides, it's on the bottom of the bag so no one will see it. And the bags are hand made, so they can't be 100% perfect right? That's why their special, and that's why yours is special.

If it was me, and how rare they are, I would keep it. I reckon you shouldn't let it bother you and enjoy it! It's gorgeous! I have the mini pochette in this range, and I love mine! It's super cute and special.

I reckon just use it and enjoy it. Misalignment of the squares is not a big deal,.... and besides, it's on the bottom of the bag so no one will see it. And the bags are hand made, so they can't be 100% perfect right? That's why their special, and that's why yours is special.

If it was me, and how rare they are, I would keep it. I reckon you shouldn't let it bother you and enjoy it! It's gorgeous! I have the mini pochette in this range, and I love mine! It's super cute and special.

Thank you it makes me feel much better about it!!!
I also got the mini pochette!!! It is sooooo pretty!!!! I enjoy using it so much!

Reactions: Bumbles
hi everyone!!!
There is a huge misperception when it comes to LV, "perfect" alignment, and authenticity. Simply put, most of LV's products never line up perfectly and this is because of the item's dimensions vs. the print of the canvas/material as well as the individual talent/skills of the craftsperson who assembled that item (think of it like a fingerprint). As other posts above have suggested, enjoy your beautiful NF for what it is and use it in good health:hugs:

There is a huge misperception when it comes to LV, "perfect" alignment, and authenticity. Simply put, most of LV's products never line up perfectly and this is because of the item's dimensions vs. the print of the canvas/material as well as the individual talent/skills of the craftsperson who assembled that item (think of it like a fingerprint). As other posts above have suggested, enjoy your beautiful NF for what it is and use it in good health:hugs:

Thank you!!

You're fortunate to have one. I'm on a waiting list. Enjoy your beauty!
I really hope you get one! I live in France so they might come in more easily.... I placed the order on Monday and it came in on Wednesday... I really think I got lucky!
I would have felt so bad if i ended up not getting one because I almost went home with one on the launching day but needed more time to decide!!