Need some feedbacks

WinnieCC

Oct 14, 2014
I just recently got a Marcie Medium Satchel in Laguna Blue.
I ordered by the phone and didn't realize the color looks so different from the pictures the SA sent me (looks more like navy/royal blue) and in real life. LOL
This is my very first Chloe, so I want to get some feedbacks from others.
Is this color more a winter/fall color? I usually wear thing in black/grey/blue/white (Loft kind of girl) and will this look weird with my style. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Pic from customer.JPG
    Pic from customer.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 345
Can you post the pics the SA sent you? The bag above is very pretty, I personally can't wear that color, it doesn't go well with my skin tone! I'd say that's a Spring Summer color. It would pair well with the colors you wear, but you should be happy with what you got!!!

Can you post the pics the SA sent you? The bag above is very pretty, I personally can't wear that color, it doesn't go well with my skin tone! I'd say that's a Spring Summer color. It would pair well with the colors you wear, but you should be happy with what you got!!!

Sorry for duplicate post! How do you delete a post?! Doesn't work like it use to!

No worries for the duplicate post. I post the picture I got from the SA. Does it look like the same color to you? Or, it's just me?

Attachments

• 51483804700__130F57AA-AB50-4ED3-B105-E198901E0315.JPG
    51483804700__130F57AA-AB50-4ED3-B105-E198901E0315.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 320
Wow! They are two totally different colors, I did screen shots. The picture they sent you is more blue and the bag you got is more green. They need to fix this! IMG_1493476894.263176.jpgIMG_1493476902.305151.jpg

Laguna blue has green-ish color in the blue. I don't really have anything in green line, so it feels very different. I am an Asian.....so yellow (skin) might go along with green. @@
But I will definitely call to fix this.

Last edited:
It would look very pretty on you against your skin tone. Don't settle though, get exactly what you want! They will fix it as long as you call Chloe customer service.

I actually love this teal color and while it may be more of a spring/summer color I think it also transitions well with fall - the teal really looks great with other jewel tones and 'pops' against darker colors like black and grey.

Reactions: WinnieCC
I wouldn't keep it, if it wasn't the colour I was expecting. It's a lovely colour but more for summer. If you're not happy call, because these bags are too expensive. It has to be absolutely right for you.

That would be a hard choice for me because I love both of those colors. I think the bag you got would work year round, personally. It would look beautiful with black, gray, white or off white.

Laguna Blue at your pictures is very similar to my Steel blue which is pure Teal. I wear it all year around. Unlike my other Marcies in more delicate colors this is all year-around bag.
But it's up to you. If you really wanted a Blue bag, not Teal you should get the one you like and not settle for this color. As far as I remember Laguna Blue looked really bright at the shelf, almost acidic green-blue. unless you love it, it can be a bit too bright.