Stephen sprouse roses neverfull

zyzyx9

@lvoe.uk
Mar 26, 2017
Hi,
I've been recently looking at this collection. Can't seem be able to find out how does the pouch that usually comes with neverfull looks like in this one. Does anyone have this bag with the pouch? Would be very grateful for pics!
Have a lovely day:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

Hi,
I've been recently looking at this collection. Can't seem be able to find out how does the pouch that usually comes with neverfull looks like in this one. Does anyone have this bag with the pouch? Would be very grateful for pics!

This design was released long before the neverfull was redesigned to feature the pouch.

Reactions: zyzyx9
Hi,
The Sprouse line was a LE release from 2008, long before the NF's pouch was created, so if you see a pouch with that print then it's fake. If memory serves me correctly the pouch was introduced as an option in late 2013/early 2014 and then became a permanent feature within a year when the NF itself was remodelled.

Reactions: zyzyx9
Thank you so much for these informations!!!
This forum is so useful. Glad I found it!
:heart::heart::heart:
The Sprouse line was a LE release from 2008, long before the NF's pouch was created, so if you see a pouch with that print then it's fake. If memory serves me correctly the pouch was introduced as an option in late 2013/early 2014 and then became a permanent feature within a year when the NF itself was remodelled.

However, there were pochettes that were released that people bought separately and used with their Neverfulls. Those would need to be authenticated if you're considering one. Here's a photo of some of the pieces from the collection. You can find more in the reference subsection.

IMG_1493426145.180856.jpg

If you are referring to the flat pouch that comes with the current Neverfull, then it's a fake.

However, there is a Pochette Accessories, posted by restricted, that is sold separately, doesn't come with Stephen Sprouse Roses Neverfull, it is authentic.

However, there were pochettes that were released that people bought separately and used with their Neverfulls. Those would need to be authenticated if you're considering one. Here's a photo of some of the pieces from the collection. You can find more in the reference subsection.

View attachment 3682408

If you are referring to the flat pouch that comes with the current Neverfull, then it's a fake.

However, there is a Pochette Accessories, posted by restricted, that is sold separately, doesn't come with Stephen Sprouse Roses Neverfull, it is authentic.

Thank you ladies!!! I have absolutely dalej for this collection, thinking about getting the neverfull. Just was worried as I couldn't find any with the flat pouch. Now I know :happydance::happydance: