Help! Which bag to buy for my next purchase?

Which a I purchase for a work bag?

• Mulberry Bayswater

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Givenchy Antigona

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Prada Saffiano Galleria

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
I love my antigona! I have the medium size (the biggest now) and it's awesome. It fits notebooks and an ipad or 11in laptop. It has a lot of structure so it holds its shape. It's different from the 'tote' look which I like!

Reactions: Bagsgalore14
One of the sales people who visits our office comes in with a black Prada tote. It looks pretty impressive and presents a "I'm successful" image IMO. I think its their saffiano leather that makes me always notice it as a power bag.

Last edited:
I feel like many women carry the Prada bag in a work setting. Also, I would agree, it is actually a little small for my work necessities. In terms of the Antigona, I do agree it is not the 'conventional' work bag that most would think of. However, it is large and very structured. I think it to be somewhat classic because it has been around for sometime. I also like how I can double the bag for outside of work purposes. The Prada tote is very 'business' to me and I wouldn't want to use it without business attire or outside the office.

I feel like many women carry the Prada bag in a work setting. Also, I would agree, it is actually a little small for my work necessities. In terms of the Antigona, I do agree it is not the 'conventional' work bag that most would think of. However, it is large and very structured. I think it to be somewhat classic because it has been around for sometime. I also like how I can double the bag for outside of work purposes. The Prada tote is very 'business' to me and I wouldn't want to use it without business attire or outside the office.
My workplace is quite casual... Jeans everyday with a smart top and boots.
I'm now also considering a black Mulberry Bayswater. Which would you go for between Antigona and Mulberry? If you were to choose the Antigona then which leather would you choose?

My workplace is quite casual... Jeans everyday with a smart top and boots.
I'm now also considering a black Mulberry Bayswater. Which would you go for between Antigona and Mulberry? If you were to choose the Antigona then which leather would you choose?
I just got my first prada - galleria double zip in two toned grey and I love it! I dont know if I would want to overload it with a heavy notebook but it would fit.

100% would! it can be dressed up or down. I was super lucky to get mine at the Mall in Tuscany at more than half price
Thank you. It's just a few others have said it's more for business wear. That's a great deal you got :smile: I need to get my hands on the bigger size but it's been discontinued apparently and they only sell one size now :sad: