Newbie here: is Celine Luggage a comfortable bag?

Hi! I'm thinking about buying a Micro Luggage handbag. Do you think she's a comfortable bag? Is she lightweight?

I think the Micro Luggage bag is a good size bag for everyday use. It is not too big or heavy. If you are looking for a handheld or elbow carry bag, then this would be a nice comfortable bag. I bought one a couple of days ago and really like it so far.

Reactions: Cicci783
I think the Micro Luggage bag is a good size bag for everyday use. It is not too big or heavy. If you are looking for a handheld or elbow carry bag, then this would be a nice comfortable bag. I bought one a couple of days ago and really like it so far.
Thank you. :smile:
Could you post some modeling pictures?

I love my micro. I've had it for over a year and would purchase another. It's not good if you have to do many thing while holding it though. Considering it can't be a shoulder or cross you have to hold it or put it down to use both hands. I have a smooth leather so I'm worried about scratching it. If your going to be multitasking with it go with a pebbled or grained hth!

I have a micro tri colored and love it still. I bought it years ago and still get many compliments on it. Not the most practical because your arm is tied up, but def a staple!
Thank you. I'm also considering the Nano because of strap. Such a hard decision to make! I would like a tricolored Luggage, too.