Reveal! My first balenciaga!

Thank you all so much! I really love it! Different from my other bags. But, do you guys think it's too big on me? I'm 5'2"

View attachment 3680436
I returned my first City bag because I felt it was too large. (I'm 5'1"). Didn't realize they relax and slouch. Your bag will soften and lose that structured look. I don't think it looks too big on you now though!

Thank you all so much! I really love it! Different from my other bags. But, do you guys think it's too big on me? I'm 5'2"

View attachment 3680436
I think it looks good on you. I am about your height and I have the First, Town and City (my preference is the Town). I am the opposite of you (lol) -- I prefer a unstructured slouchy bag. Do you like it given that it's unstructured? Is it too large to you in terms of how much stuff you put inside? I think sometimes there's a reason why we stick with what works best for us, although it is good to have a variety and try different things.

Last edited:
I think it looks good on you. I am about your height and I have the First, Town and City (my preference is the Town). I am the opposite of you (lol) -- I prefer a unstructured slouchy bag. Do you like it given that it's unstructured? Is it too large to you in terms of how much stuff you put inside? I think sometimes there's a reason why we stick with what works best for us, although it is good to have a variety and try different things.
Thank you! :] I love the overall look and vibe of the city..it's more edgy compared to the classic flaps that I usually wear haha. I don't mind it being unstructured but I'm also not a huge fan of the sag in the middle of the bag when you put stuff inside haha. It's nice on others but on me i feel like that makes the bag look even bigger? I'm wondering if a base shaper would help prevent it from sagging too much. But I don't think it looks that big when it's sitting on the shelf, but against my frame I was wondering if it was too wide on me.