Empreinte key pouch/cles

Feb 21, 2015
Hi - does anyone know if LV is planning to come out with some new colors for this little beauty? Feels like it's been months since they introduced new colors. I really want to get one to use as wallet but prefer to get it in a bright fun color. I already have a bag in cerise so don't want another piece of same color. TIA!

Reactions: j19
Hi - does anyone know if LV is planning to come out with some new colors for this little beauty? Feels like it's been months since they introduced new colors. I really want to get one to use as wallet but prefer to get it in a bright fun color. I already have a bag in cerise so don't want another piece of same color. TIA!
*Bump*
I´d love to know this, too, as I´m waiting to pounce on some nice gold, taupey or brownish shade as soon as it´s out - I asked my SA in Vienna, and he had no idea, but then here we get such info later than elsewhere... Anyone?

Reactions: reginaPhalange
I hope so too. I have one in cerise and have been waiting months hoping they'll release it in raisin. I can't imagine they'll discontinue it because it's such a popular item, so there must be some new colours coming eventually.

Reactions: Pimpernel
*Bump*
I´d love to know this, too, as I´m waiting to pounce on some nice gold, taupey or brownish shade as soon as it´s out - I asked my SA in Vienna, and he had no idea, but then here we get such info later than elsewhere... Anyone?
I'm with you on those shades, I'd love to see Taupe or Earth come back (or something similar)

Attachments

• IMG_1493850484.185104.jpg
    IMG_1493850484.185104.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 240