LV prices in the past

I purchased my damier neverfull mm in November 2008...the first batch that came out and the first week of release. It was $700 and today it is $1260. Of course, it comes with a pouch now, but I do not think the pouch is worth $560 dollars plus tax. Also, the canvas on my bag feels much thicker than the ones in the stores today.

I purchased my damier neverfull mm in November 2008...the first batch that came out and the first week of release. It was $700 and today it is $1260. Of course, it comes with a pouch now, but I do not think the pouch is worth $560 dollars plus tax. Also, the canvas on my bag feels much thicker than the ones in the stores today.

Me too! I purchased mine in 2008 after being on a waiting list @ 700.00. Yes, there has been some little changes and the addition of the pouchette, yet, it's not worth the price tag. Our bag material is more hearty, I know for I travel a lot and she is my go to bag, still holding up great.

hello! this is random question, but does anyone know the discontinued date of the old interior lining of neverfull mm? I'm on the hunt in buying pre-loved neverfull rather than getting the current style! thanks!!

hello! this is random question, but does anyone know the discontinued date of the old interior lining of neverfull mm? I'm on the hunt in buying pre-loved neverfull rather than getting the current style! thanks!!
They discontinued the OM Neverfull at the end of 2013. In January 2014 it was retitled the NM, came automatically with the Pochette, and the lining had been changed to what we see today.

I miss Eluxury as well, they were the best!!
I found some Eluxury receipts from past LV purchases. I paid $460 for a mono Speedy 25 in Nov of 2003. $940 for a Popincourt Haut Jun 2008. $700 for a mono Neverfull Dec 2008. The Speedy was my first brand new LV.
My very first LV was a pre-owned Saumur bought from a reputable consignment store. The vachetta was still pale. I paid approx $350 for it. I was looking through my old catalogs to see what it retailed for back then, but I'm missing the price list.

Reactions: Qteepiec
Does anyone here bought a zippy wallet in 2014? I just wanted to know how much it cost during that time. I am buying a preloved zippy wallet in azur but seller said there's no date code. According to her, she called the boutique in which she purchased the wallet but was told that it's "manufacture" error and that not all products have date codes. She has the receipt and just wanted to confirm the price if it matches. Hope somebody here bought one last 2014.

You could try Yoogis website. Do a search for Louis Vuitton zippy and then choose "sold" (at the top on left). You'll be able to see all the zippy wallets they've sold with their year of production. They list the current sales price (usually meaning from that year).
That may help in your research.
I have heard of date codes not being in all SLGs though I've never experienced it personally. It could also be that she doesn't know where to look.