Help!!! New birkin color...

hilwa

O.G.
Feb 28, 2009
Hi ladies:
I hope that you are all doing well. I'm 31 years old. I really need your help for choosing a new birkin color. Since all my birkins are in neutral colors and in size 35, I decided to get a 30 birkin in blue color. I adore blue its my favorite color but I'm very specific about the shade. I like it to be in mid tones not having too much green or grey in it. I got a kelly 35 in blue jean clemence PHW years back. I wish that they still do blue jean. I like blue electric and blue de galice but they told me its not coming any time soon. Is it true?
I'm curious about blue Izmir, but does it have green in it? Is it a bright blue? Which color look similar to it?
What do you think about blue zanzibar? Is it too bright?
And how about cobalt is it similar to blue de galice? darker?
I really want a sophisticated color but not too dark like blue saphir and not too bright like blue hydra.
The SM talked to me about colvert and blue agate, but I find colvert dark with green undertones and I find blue agate to be dull and having grey undertones.
Is there any colors similar to BE? Shall I wait for it till they produce it which nobody knows when?
What do you think about cobalt? Is it dull?
A lot of the colors are looking different depending on the lighting, so I need some pictures of the colors in real life please.
I'm waiting for your recommendations.

Last edited:
What do you all think of Bleu Izmir in Epsom with GHW? Does anyone have any pics of it in "real life"? Looking at a B30 in Epsom with GHW and it looks quite lovely in the photos but wondering what others thoughts are about it..

Hi ladies:
I hope that you are all doing well. I'm 31 years old. I really need your help for choosing a new birkin color. Since all my birkins are in neutral colors and in size 35, I decided to get a 30 birkin in blue color. I adore blue its my favorite color but I'm very specific about the shade. I like it to be in mid tones not having too much green or grey in it. I got a kelly 35 in blue jean clemence PHW years back. I wish that they still do blue jean. I like blue electric and blue de galice but they told me its not coming any time soon. Is it true?
I'm curious about blue Izmir, but does it have green in it? Is it a bright blue? Which color look similar to it?
What do you think about blue zanzibar? Is it too bright?
And how about cobalt is it similar to blue de galice? darker?
I really want a sophisticated color but not too dark like blue saphir and not too bright like blue hydra.
The SM talked to me about colvert and blue agate, but I find colvert dark with green undertones and I find blue agate to be dull and having grey undertones.
Is there any colors similar to BE? Shall I wait for it till they produce it which nobody knows when?
What do you think about cobalt? Is it dull?
A lot of the colors are looking different depending on the lighting, so I need some pictures of the colors in real life please.
I'm waiting for your recommendations.
Also looking to get a B30 in blue! I have my eyes on Bleu Izmir, but am also hoping to get input from the rest of you about the color... I personally love the cobalt blue and have a friend who has it with PHW, I think it is stunning in real life.