Celine belt colour

Bisousdj

Jan 9, 2016
Hello fellow tPFers, there is a new colour this season called poppy which is a bright orange. Think it would add a pop of colour to my usual black outfits.

Was considering the belt bag in light beige but I've fallen in love with this new colour. What would you pick for work? Thanks in advance :smile:

IMG_1492289737.333380.jpg

Reactions: Miss World
Hello fellow tPFers, there is a new colour this season called poppy which is a bright orange. Think it would add a pop of colour to my usual black outfits.

Was considering the belt bag in light beige but I've fallen in love with this new colour. What would you pick for work? Thanks in advance :smile:

View attachment 3668863

Hi Bisousdj, I think the poppy colour is gorgeous. I saw it in the trifold and it would look fabulous with black outfits and navy, grey, summer whites etc. I find it a very versatile pop of colour.

The beige is also a lovely neutral so it is a hard choice. Best of luck deciding [emoji4]

View attachment 3668863

They are both beautiful, but i would definitely go for the new Poppy color. The red orange is such a striking color. It would look great with so many colors including black, grey, beige, white and even a nice contrast with striped shirts. Please share pictures when you decide which color you buy. :smile:

Both are gorgeous but I do tink most people will use a neutral color more than a pop of color (not true for everyone of course).

I think you made a great decision to go for the beige - it is a stunning neutral bag :smile:

Sorry about the late reply. Just got back from my holiday and I finally bought the belt bag [emoji7] Thank you so much for your input. However, I've decided to play safe so I got light beige at the end. But I couldn't stop thinking about poppy! Maybe I will get her too one day.

Thanks again, ladies. [emoji173]️

View attachment 3677169

Congratulations! I think you made a good choice in color! I LOVE this light beige color and was actually debating between this color and black. Ended up getting the black recently simply because I don't have a black bag in my handbag collection!

Sorry about the late reply. Just got back from my holiday and I finally bought the belt bag [emoji7] Thank you so much for your input. However, I've decided to play safe so I got light beige at the end. But I couldn't stop thinking about poppy! Maybe I will get her too one day.

Thanks again, ladies. [emoji173]️

View attachment 3677169
Congrats on your belt bag. Thanks for updating us on the color you got. I loved the Poppy red but both colors are classic and great choices.

Congrats! I also have the belt bag in the beige! It's a great bag, I use it all the time.
Today I just purchased a tie bag in the poppy color, I can't wait to receive it!

Omg tie bag in poppy! I've always wanted to get a tie bag but I don't think HK boutiques carry it anymore. And I love love love the colour POPPY! Pls don't forget to share a pic with us when u have received it!

Omg tie bag in poppy! I've always wanted to get a tie bag but I don't think HK boutiques carry it anymore. And I love love love the colour POPPY! Pls don't forget to share a pic with us when u have received it!

Here is my new tie bag in poppy! Its gorgeous!! so happy with it!

Attachments

• IMG_2408.JPG
    IMG_2408.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_2409.JPG
    IMG_2409.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 602
  • IMG_2427.JPG
    IMG_2427.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 600