Which LV Bag in the Damier Azur?!

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hi everyone!

Im thinking of getting a bag in the Damier Azur, since it is a perfect design for spring and Summer.
What are your favorite bags in the Damier Azur? And how the quality since it is pretty bright? :confused1:

At the moment I have the favorite pm and the pochette accessoires nm on my list.

Hope for your answers!

Hi everyone!

Im thinking of getting a bag in the Damier Azur, since it is a perfect design for spring and Summer.
What are your favorite bags in the Damier Azur? And how the quality since it is pretty bright? :confused1:

At the moment I have the favorite pm and the pochette accessoires nm on my list.

Hope for your answers!

I've been thinking of this as well. I just sold my DA NF PM size. I did like this as a summer bag but didn't like how it was so open as I "hand-held" it as that size was too small for a shoulder bag. I kinda just thought it looked messy when I looked down into it. I was thinking of the totally PM (I'm 5"2' & tend to like the smaller bags) & watched a couple of the YTube videos. I like the top zipper, the outside pockets but tend toward only one strap for the shoulder & not two. I'm not sure if the strap would "slip" off the shoulder. As you, I've been leaning towards the DA pochette as it fits a phone & other daily necessities. I could change out the shoulder strap with a cross-body when needed (as I have that strap in my collection). Also, the pochette size could easily fit into a bigger bag when needed as well. Did I just talk myself into the DA pochette? I'll be watching to see what you decide. Good luck [emoji256].

Reactions: beautycase
I've been thinking of this as well. I just sold my DA NF PM size. I did like this as a summer bag but didn't like how it was so open as I "hand-held" it as that size was too small for a shoulder bag. I kinda just thought it looked messy when I looked down into it. I was thinking of the totally PM (I'm 5"2' & tend to like the smaller bags) & watched a couple of the YTube videos. I like the top zipper, the outside pockets but tend toward only one strap for the shoulder & not two. I'm not sure if the strap would "slip" off the shoulder. As you, I've been leaning towards the DA pochette as it fits a phone & other daily necessities. I could change out the shoulder strap with a cross-body when needed (as I have that strap in my collection). Also, the pochette size could easily fit into a bigger bag when needed as well. Did I just talk myself into the DA pochette? I'll be watching to see what you decide. Good luck [emoji256].

Thank you for your kind answer! I must say I already have a pochette a. nm in the normal Damier and I really love her! I also have a gold chain Strap so I also wear her crossbody.. or as a clutch.. or inside another bag. Also the pricepoint is perfect here. The favorite is almost 300€ More expensive.. but has this beautiful straps! For the totally I did not look at her. Maybe I should give it a try :smile:

my fav damier azur bags are totally, speedy b, siracusa pm and noe bb, but the pochette is always a really great choice if you add a strap. i use my de pochette nm that way all the time. there is also the croisette. best of luck with your decision : ) ps, the totally strap has never slipped off my shoulder.

I've been thinking about this lately. I've read that some people do not have issues with colour transfer and that they keep their white rather well.

My list that I'm liking in Azur: Croisette and speedy B 25.

I have a totally mm in DE and I love it but wouldn't get another one in a different colour. The Iena is also coming out in Azur. The croisette also seems a bit redundant for me since I have a Caissa Clutch that works for those smaller bag days. The Speedy B25 would be such a cute summery bag and I could see it being useful on trips.

Thank you for your kind answer! I must say I already have a pochette a. nm in the normal Damier and I really love her! I also have a gold chain Strap so I also wear her crossbody.. or as a clutch.. or inside another bag. Also the pricepoint is perfect here. The favorite is almost 300€ More expensive.. but has this beautiful straps! For the totally I did not look at her. Maybe I should give it a try :smile:

Have we talked about the Iena? If anyone has that bag maybe they could offer some insight. Are the straps comfortable? Do they slip? TIA[emoji846]

IMG_0482.JPG I love my Delightful MM. It is very comfortable to carry, and I was surprised that the DA goes with almost everything. My first DA bag was the Sperone backpack. If you like backpacks I really recommend it. After almost a year using my Sperone very frequently, I lost my fear of DA. And I love my Delightful even more, since I can take it to work.

IMG_0784.JPG

I've been thinking about this lately. I've read that some people do not have issues with colour transfer and that they keep their white rather well.

I have a totally mm in DE and I love it but wouldn't get another one in a different colour. The Iena is also coming out in Azur. The croisette also seems a bit redundant for me since I have a Caissa Clutch that works for those smaller bag days. The Speedy B25 would be such a cute summery bag and I could see it being useful on trips.

At first I was like wow beautiful bag! I really liked the croisette but I tought for hat Pricepoint really to small. But a pretty good and beautiful bag! I have a normal speedy 30 so I don't think I will bye again one

View attachment 3676522 I love my Delightful MM. It is very comfortable to carry, and I was surprised that the DA goes with almost everything. My first DA bag was the Sperone backpack. If you like backpacks I really recommend it. After almost a year using my Sperone very frequently, I lost my fear of DA. And I love my Delightful even more, since I can take it to work.

View attachment 3676521
Beautiful bags!!!! Love both! But I never wear a backpack :eek:
It would be also so pretty if LV would make the Neonoe and Metis in the Azur and rose Ballarine inside! I would die for this I think :lol:
One second I tought also of the felicie but she is just too small :annoyed:

Reactions: Brendutch
I have the Pochette and NF pm. Love this print in the warmer months. I wear my NF pm on my arm and my shoulder.
I would also vote for the croisette or speedy 25. I don't like big bulky bags in the summer. Good luck deciding!!

View attachment 3676522 I love my Delightful MM. It is very comfortable to carry, and I was surprised that the DA goes with almost everything. My first DA bag was the Sperone backpack. If you like backpacks I really recommend it. After almost a year using my Sperone very frequently, I lost my fear of DA. And I love my Delightful even more, since I can take it to work.

View attachment 3676521

I LOVE [emoji173]️ a good backpack & have thought about this one but then it somehow slips away. Thanks so much for bringing this up in the conversation. I will seriously consider this. As I'm a bit over 5 feet I'm not sure [emoji848] if it would be in proportion for me. I do like the idea [emoji362] of being able to do scenic walks with a water bottle, hat, small pochette etc...while having my hands free. Does the buckle bother you? Does it make It inconvenient to get in & out of? It would be great if it were magnetic. I see it also has a zipper which is a big plus as well. Thanks again [emoji106]. I love pics so thanks for that as well.

Thanks for bringing up the Speedy B25. That may be a serious consideration as that can also be a cross-body bag when needed. I could see that being a cute summer bag. I'm not into the "slouchy" look but I do have a base shaper I think I could use. I'm going to look at YouTube for size differences & mod shots between a B25 & a B30. Thanks again [emoji106]

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz
Thanks for bringing up the Speedy B25. That may be a serious consideration as that can also be a cross-body bag when needed. I could see that being a cute summer bag. I'm not into the "slouchy" look but I do have a base shaper I think I could use. I'm going to look at YouTube for size differences & mod shots between a B25 & a B30. Thanks again [emoji106]
Im tomorrow @LV and I Hope i can take some pictures! I really wanted to see a speedy 25B, but an Isider told me that the Speedy and NF are not a special bag anymore since everyone have them, what do you think ?

Im tomorrow @LV and I Hope i can take some pictures! I really wanted to see a speedy 25B, but an Isider told me that the Speedy and NF are not a special bag anymore since everyone have them, what do you think ?

Please buy what you like. They are all special to whoever is carrying them. I'm going to buy a bag I enjoy using and not worry about how many other people own it. The speedy or speedy b in any size is a classic bag that will always be popular. My advice is to purchase what you will use. I've had way tooooooo many bags just sit in my closet. Sold them all. Make sure it's functional for your lifestyle. Follow your gut when buying and enjoy using them! Good luck!