Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

Hi everyone. I'm wanting to buy my first Birkin and got offered a red (not sure which type of red yet) size 30. However I'm not sure if I want the 30 or 35 more...
I'm slightly more inclined to Size 35, only because it seems to be more classic and chic. I never carry much stuff so the volume/capacity isn't the determining factor. It's all about the look; and I'm not sure if 35 will look good on me?

I'm 167-168cm (5.51 feet) tall and am quite slim (49-50kg).

I saw some pictures of Victoria Beckham and her bags, they all seem to be size 35? And she looks good with them although she's very slim and is not very tall.
Can anyone confirm the size of those following bags she's holding?

Thanks so much in advance!!
IMG_1492913423.415973.jpg IMG_1492913435.087067.jpg IMG_1492913443.979351.jpg

Dears, really need all your expert's advice on this. I recently bought a B35 graphite swift. It's beatiful but I think the colour is too dark so I relisted the bag. So gives me time to think if I want to keep the bag or sell it.

Today someone commented on the listing that the leather is 'evergrain' instead of swift. I checked with the seller, she said she no longer has the receipt so can't be certain.

I'm not questioning its authenticity, I just want to find out what exact leather it is. My friend has a swift bag but not in B/K and, from what I remembered, mine doesn't look that different.
Here is the picture of the bag and close up of the leather:
IMG_8953.jpg IMG_8954.JPG IMG_8961.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: obsessedwhermes