Tory Burch reversible Belt - Question

julie32

Sep 23, 2014
Hallo fellow bag lovers,
I purchased a new without tagTory reversible Saffiano Belt from a reputablesource, so authencity is out of Question. But since this is my first belt of this Kind, I do not täglich know how the "switch works" and I am a little afraid to break it. Maybe one of you can help me:
20170115_124453.jpeg20170115_124505.jpeg20170115_124512.jpeg

My guess is that I somehow have to remove the pin at the back of the belt, but if it is a screw, it is really really tightly screwed and I do not want to break anything while trying...

TIA [emoji173]

Reactions: Torybri
Hallo fellow bag lovers,
I purchased a new without tagTory reversible Saffiano Belt from a reputablesource, so authencity is out of Question. But since this is my first belt of this Kind, I do not täglich know how the "switch works" and I am a little afraid to break it. Maybe one of you can help me:
View attachment 3575080View attachment 3575081View attachment 3575082

My guess is that I somehow have to remove the pin at the back of the belt, but if it is a screw, it is really really tightly screwed and I do not want to break anything while trying...

TIA [emoji173]

Love your belt I have 3 reversible belts. Two have the Reva buckle on them and the other is the new double T buckle like yours. They do have a removable pin to make it easier to reverse sides of the belt. Both my Reva buckles were easy to change since the pins were only hand tight but the double T buckle like yours was very tight. I had to use a pair of pliers to loosen it. (Very unnerving ). I put a peice of tape on the pin near the end so the pliers wouldn't score the gold finish, then lightly grip the pin and turned counter clockwise. Hope this helps. If you need more with your please feel free to ask..

image.jpeg

Love your belt I have 3 reversible belts. Two have the Reva buckle on them and the other is the new double T buckle like yours. They do have a removable pin to make it easier to reverse sides of the belt. Both my Reva buckles were easy to change since the pins were only hand tight but the double T buckle like yours was very tight. I had to use a pair of pliers to loosen it. (Very unnerving ). I put a peice of tape on the pin near the end so the pliers wouldn't score the gold finish, then lightly grip the pin and turned counter clockwise. Hope this helps. If you need more with your please feel free to ask..

View attachment 3575341
Thank you so so much for your time! We already were on the right path, but we were to afraid to use pliers because you can only try that once [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

But it works now and I can enjoy both sides of the belt![emoji6]

Thank you, I love it, too[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. I am from Germany, and Tory Burch stuff is rather hard to get here! I am going to NYC in 2 Weeks and Plan extensive Tory Shopping there. Originally I was planning on such a belt as well, but then I found this one NWT for about 100 USD and just thougt that I probably would not get a better Deal in Manhattan for such a Basic colour and this way it would not add to my limited custom budget when travelling back home[emoji6]

Reactions: Torybri
Thank you so so much for your time! We already were on the right path, but we were to afraid to use pliers because you can only try that once [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

But it works now and I can enjoy both sides of the belt![emoji6]

Thank you, I love it, too[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. I am from Germany, and Tory Burch stuff is rather hard to get here! I am going to NYC in 2 Weeks and Plan extensive Tory Shopping there. Originally I was planning on such a belt as well, but then I found this one NWT for about 100 USD and just thougt that I probably would not get a better Deal in Manhattan for such a Basic colour and this way it would not add to my limited custom budget when travelling back home[emoji6]

Glad I was able to confirm what you already suspected about the threaded pin on your belt. $100 USD is a great price for that belt

Hope you have a great time and a great Tory haul while in NYC. Can't wait to see what treasures you find.

DSC03294.JPG

Reactions: julie32