Nordstrom Vancouver

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Bunch of new stock (new for Vancouver anyway)...pics aren't great, sorry. I have a serious crush on the Valentine's black out city small but at $3200 CDN it's not going to happen. Plus the leather is stiffer than any other Bal I've seen, Can anyone comment on how it softens up? Anyone have one?

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (5).jpg unnamed (6).jpg unnamed (7).jpg unnamed (8).jpg unnamed (9).jpg unnamed.jpg

Thanks for posting pics.

I also liked the black out but in a vintage like orange color, just not enough to buy it.

Yeah it feels like you could cut yourself on the leather, it's so stiff and hard. But I love the look of it. Guess I'll be hunting for a preloved...

Yeah it feels like you could cut yourself on the leather, it's so stiff and hard. But I love the look of it. Guess I'll be hunting for a preloved...

Hey girl! Thanks for posting all these. Your Nordstrom must be fab & I think I told you I [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]Vancouver..such an amazing city! We must get back there someday. Hope all is week in the [emoji537] house front! [emoji8]

Reactions: muchstuff
Hey girl! Thanks for posting all these. Your Nordstrom must be fab & I think I told you I [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]Vancouver..such an amazing city! We must get back there someday. Hope all is week in the [emoji537] house front! [emoji8]
Let me know if you make it here! Nordstrom does seem to carry quite a few Bals. I asked if they had any papier totes as there were none on the floor and she pulled two out of the back room...only problem is that the SA's float throughout the handbag department so aren't that knowledgeable about a specific brand. I was looking at a Town bag, one style I lack and would like to have, when the SA asked if I wanted to see both sizes. I was all "Whhaaat? Two sizes of Town bags?"...and she brought out a Velo...:whut:

Reactions: Kendie26
Let me know if you make it here! Nordstrom does seem to carry quite a few Bals. I asked if they had any papier totes as there were none on the floor and she pulled two out of the back room...only problem is that the SA's float throughout the handbag department so aren't that knowledgeable about a specific brand. I was looking at a Town bag, one style I lack and would like to have, when the SA asked if I wanted to see both sizes. I was all "Whhaaat? Two sizes of Town bags?"...and she brought out a Velo...:whut:
Ha:lol: I can barely imagine your expression when she brought out the Velo! They do the same thing here at our Nordstrom (float around whole dept) so I guess it gets hard for them to learn everything as opposed to if they were just on 1 or a few brands. I will definitely let you know if / when we ever get out there again. I'd love to go again....i really fell in love w/ your area!

Ha:lol: I can barely imagine your expression when she brought out the Velo! They do the same thing here at our Nordstrom (float around whole dept) so I guess it gets hard for them to learn everything as opposed to if they were just on 1 or a few brands. I will definitely let you know if / when we ever get out there again. I'd love to go again....i really fell in love w/ your area!
And when I was told that G12 hardware was classic :doh:...

Reactions: Auvina15
What a great selection your Nordstrom has, thanks for posting all the pics! Nordstrom here in Calgary doesn't carry Balenciaga in store but our Holts does. [emoji3]Unfortunately the Canadian prices are too high for me though so I just like to look[emoji6]
Same here, although just once I'd like to buy a new bag! Haven't been to Holt's Vancouver lately but they used to carry a pretty decent selection, I'll have to check them out next time I'm downtown...

Bunch of new stock (new for Vancouver anyway)...pics aren't great, sorry. I have a serious crush on the Valentine's black out city small but at $3200 CDN it's not going to happen. Plus the leather is stiffer than any other Bal I've seen, Can anyone comment on how it softens up? Anyone have one?

View attachment 3673753 View attachment 3673754 View attachment 3673755 View attachment 3673756 View attachment 3673757 View attachment 3673759 View attachment 3673760 View attachment 3673761 View attachment 3673762 View attachment 3673764
I do have one and I know exactly what you're talking about! But I rarely use it so mine has stayed that way. I love it so much.