iPhone out on June 29th - informative vid!

so um i'm not even finished watching the vid and i want one tooooooooo

my b day is coming up

hmmm present? :smile:

i do have cingular/ at&t

but isnt it like a bagilion dollars?

i do have cingular/ at&t

but isnt it like a bagilion dollars?

Yep, Cingular/ATT is the only carrier. It is $499 or $599 depending on the memory.

There was a GREAT article in the WSJ about the iPhone shortly after it was announced. Cingular agreed to be the carrier and back the phone without even being able to see the phone while in development. A few people from Cingular got to see it a couple days before they made the initial announcement back in January.

I bought some more Apple stock in anticipation for this launch. I hope it lives up to the hype! I'm still on a T-Mobile contract, so I won't be getting it now.

i want one also but i think i might wait on it. since it's the first batch of iphones i'm pretty sure they might have some glitches. so i'm going to wait it out for a bit.

i'm in the same boat! i shelled out a lot of money for a first generation razr, and it had so many bugs...ugh! i learned my lesson. i think the iphone is the coolest thing, and i would love to have it...but i'll be waiting on this one for a while.

In general, I avoid buying the first version of ANY technology. It's just not important for me to have the latest cutting edge thing, no matter how tempting. There are always going to be bugs, fixes, issues, etc which will get cleaned up...and prices will likely drop too! :graucho: